VN Ren'Py Protagonist RE [Ep1 Act 3] [DeVilBro]

3.50 star(s) 10 Votes

FatGiant

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2022
wait..so you were arguing about last update with other people...without playing the last update?
No. I was talking about a setting that I had played up to this last update, the fight is a simple detail, that it was always obvious it would come. In no moment did I talked about an update that I couldn't yet play. I talked about the setting and how the only way to win was to not hurt them. Otherwise you would do more harm then good.

What you understood from that is not something I can control.

Peace :)

BTLD

Engaged Member
Sep 18, 2017
What you understood from that is not something I can control.
you're right , what I understood is not something you can control, never said otherwise , not sure why the need to mention that but okay , though with all that being said you still did talked about the latest update and tried to find reasoning to what happened ..without ever seeing what happened, just word to mouth ...
:LUL: :LUL:

Peace!

FatGiant

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2022
you're right , what I understood is not something you can control, never said otherwise , not sure why the need to mention that but okay , though with all that being said you still did talked about the latest update and tried to find reasoning to what happened ..without ever seeing what happened, just word to mouth ...
:LUL: :LUL:

Peace!
The fight isn't important. The way the MC acts, is.

Also, I made it quite clear that I wasn't able to play, in at least 5 posts. So...

Peace :)

divingmedic

Aug 15, 2023
So far this AVN is ok. I just can not understand why the vast majority of the dev always calls the head of a college "Principal" In the vast majority of the world the heads of colleges are called Deans.

raul vincent

Jun 19, 2018
Surely there is more to it. Something surely happened for them to pull a stunt like that.

That's why you have both the option to fight or try to avoid fighting. MC didn't back down from the fight though.
1)so something happened to them in the past . ok, so would they still have done a 'knee to face' if it's a 9 year old boy instead of a 19 year old one? cause to them are males are the same. what would that make them?

Also they are exhibiting actions of abuse and violence cause of the mistreatment from males in their past, but they(MC mom and the princy) expect the MC to receive the mistreatment but act passively? What have the ladies been taught all these years in this pussy nation? is that a nation of safe haven or a bandit camp? Instead of advising the MC who was there only for a day the ladies in that pussy nation should have given institutionalised the bitches for PTSD.

2) And just like i said irrespective of the result of the mini game the MC still ends up getting choked by a week ass woman, and u said it still needed a patch to rectify that, should have waited for the patch to have finished before releasing, it's a minor update anyhow

DeVilBro

Game Developer
Nov 23, 2018
And just like i said irrespective of the result of the mini game the MC still ends up getting choked by a week ass woman, and u said it still needed a patch to rectify that, should have waited for the patch to have finished before releasing, it's a minor update anyhow
the fix was posted to clear that bug.
the render for MC winning is already in the game but it's not triggering properly.

309.png

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
1710241125889.png
What we see done to MC is ... in so many ways ... very important ...
wait till you hear what Linda has to say!
MC is fighting and it is somehting going on for some time when we catch up to him in this game. Even his girl is telling us, more than him, MC is used to get bruised in them fights.
We even find out rather worrysome stuff like MC street fighting televised matches against Goliath type behemoths that he has to best to make it out of them - something even the other nations see on the regular on their tubes.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

DeVilBro

Game Developer
Nov 23, 2018
Now that you are pointing things out in great detail, I do realize some mistakes. But most of them have justified reasons and will be revealed in the future. But yeah, I'll keep those in mind while progressing things in the future. Specially
HOw would I hide, Madam President? The clothes I found are sleeveless shirt, shorts and I got no hoodie or hat or even a mask to block my face so I am not recognized. How am I supposed to do that?
this part feels like a mistake now that you're pointing it out.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Canto Forte

shamtiiomi

May 1, 2021
View attachment 3434798
What we see done to MC is ... in so many ways ... very important ...
wait till you hear what Linda has to say!
MC is fighting and it is somehting going on for some time when we catch up to him in this game. Even his girl is telling us, more than him, MC is used to get bruised in them fights.
We even find out rather worrysome stuff like MC street fighting televised matches against Goliath type behemoths that he has to best to make it out of them - something even the other nations see on the regular on their tubes.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
oh dude you take the weight of my shoulders ,...hands down canto forte.....at least someone have the need to find those premise i was talking about...thx man

sigvar

Sep 5, 2021
Um, can I ask why there was even a mini game? The girl in the changing room recognized him from some "pro/semi-pro" fights where she describes him taking down some huge guy called "Hulk". So some random college girl is going to fight him and she can take multiple hits?

I don't know who the writer of this is, but they don't live in the real world at all. Even if she was some trained fighter (which there is no implication that she is) it wouldn't matter. Maybe look up differences in bone density of adult post-puberty males and females, for example. That doesn't even take into account training and fitness which he definitely has.

DeVilBro

Game Developer
Nov 23, 2018
Um, can I ask why there was even a mini game? The girl in the changing room recognized him from some "pro/semi-pro" fights where she describes him taking down some huge guy called "Hulk". So some random college girl is going to fight him and she can take multiple hits?

I don't know who the writer of this is, but they don't live in the real world at all. Even if she was some trained fighter (which there is no implication that she is) it wouldn't matter. Maybe look up differences in bone density of adult post-puberty males and females, for example. That doesn't even take into account training and fitness which he definitely has.
There is a reason why the girl was on par with him.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Canto Forte
3.50 star(s) 10 Votes