2.50 star(s) 2 Votes

bargian

May 7, 2017
Sounds promising, ill try this out with free time, ehh time to clear some (some.. hehe like tons) rust from my russian.

bsjfan69

Oct 4, 2017
Do I have to play with machine translation or partial translation or does the MTL version contain the partial translation?
This is very important information, please clarify whether MTL contains the partial translation or not.

Santis

Mar 22, 2017
MTL is extremely barebones. My advice would be to reach out to people who usually provide quick MTL for Russian qsp games and ask permission to use their dictionaries. recent MTLs with proper dictionaries are not exactly Shakespearian masterpieces, but they're readable.

Thanks for the game nevertheless.

BKKK

Jun 6, 2017
If someone could do a torrent for the image pack I would be most grateful.
Also has the partial translation got the rest in machine translated or is it still in Russian?

Whoops! someone has already asked that - my bad

CobraPL

NTR PALADIN
Donor
Sep 3, 2016
If someone could do a torrent for the image pack I would be most grateful.
Also has the partial translation got the rest in machine translated or is it still in Russian?

Whoops! someone has already asked that - my bad
- few posts earlier...

Jun 8, 2017
Anything actually new here? I know this and girl life are both based on the same game, granted this has been reworked but does that actually mean anything? Now I could be confusing this with something else but I don't think I am. Some feedback from someone that has played both and can elaborate would be nice.

huilozhidovskoe

Jul 20, 2018
Anything actually new here? I know this and girl life are both based on the same game, granted this has been reworked but does that actually mean anything? Now I could be confusing this with something else but I don't think I am. Some feedback from someone that has played both and can elaborate would be nice.
I played all of ETO forks I think, found this one best, because it was actually reworked. Many annoyances and grind remain though.

Reactions: BoredHornyLurker

ZePandaBear

Aug 5, 2016
Some question's for you how/what are you using to translate the game..like are you doing it manually or what..if you are doing it manually do you need help to translate everything from Russian to English or is there anything someone can do to help translate the game to help it come out faster in full English :D

huilozhidovskoe

Jul 20, 2018
Some question's for you how/what are you using to translate the game..like are you doing it manually or what..if you are doing it manually do you need help to translate everything from Russian to English or is there anything someone can do to help translate the game to help it come out faster in full English :D
All text is hardcoded in main game module - assets\standalone_content\provinceQN.qsp
Everyone can open and edit it through QGen (not only text, but all of its source code)
I could have translated this game if its original text wasn't written so poorly
So if you think machine translation is bad, it's not, it did it best :)

Carrera

Jun 25, 2017
You all should look into the Video QSP player that was made for GLIfe community version. It will play actual videos safely and fully so you don't have to use Gifs which can bloat the download size exponentially.

At this point in time, any game made to run on QSP that is still using GiFs needs a good kick in the backside.

Reactions: IceAgony

Naghy

Sep 15, 2017
I love this game. I hope that great updates come soon. Do you plan to create a Discord server?

lexxus

Oct 18, 2016
Ok how do you set it to english? I tried all MT downloads same qsp no indication how to switch to english.

edit: never mind it just took a minute to load up properly then i scrolled down...

2.50 star(s) 2 Votes