2.50 star(s) 2 Votes

vulf

Dec 12, 2017
Ok how do you set it to english? I tried all MT downloads same qsp no indication how to switch to english.

edit: never mind it just took a minute to load up properly then i scrolled down...
I apologise for being so dum and I might just regret asking this, but, here goes...
There is a game called Girl Life. As far as I'm aware, it is still being worked on as there are occasional updates.
There was also an HTML "version" called Province. Sadly, development on this game stopped over a year ago. I liked it.
...and then Province Girl comes out...
...I'm confused.
Is Province Girl developed by a different team to Girl Life?

Reactions: Kibad

OmegaMan01

Oct 24, 2017
I was hoping you could change your starting appearance from the 5 default starting types of students (i.e. "creative" but with slightly larger breasts then size 1, etc). However, I can't seem to find this as an option. Can you let me know if this is possible?

Dybbuk

Feb 19, 2019
I have been playing Girl's life for what seems ages now, and seeing this getting trasnlated got my attention inmediately.
Unfortunately both the MT and the normal version are not ready to play at the moment.
I have been playing for 20 minutes and I have had to use the emergency exit several times as there are no options to go anywhere. Even in the very first screen accessing your wardrove gives you an error. You move to your parents wardrove, open your mom's diary (both in the MT and the normal version), Emergency exit to leave. In the MT version, you open your bag, open the book of secrets (ignoring the warning, obviously...:)), error.
Having said that, I like the simple interface, the map and will certainly keep an eye on the project.

noctred

Nov 25, 2017
Played for about 5 minutes and ran into two gamebreaking (?) bugs -

1. If you search the wardrobe in your parent's room and click on the book, there seems to be no way to leave the next screen.
2. Clicking on the Shulgin apartment on the 3rd floor of your building -

shulgtmp.png

If you click OK, you can no longer interact with the UI.

orc777

Game Developer
Jan 26, 2017
Is Province Girl developed by a different team to Girl Life?
Yes. Both Girl Life and Province Girl (or just Province) were, in some way, inherited from ETO game by DeGross. It has a long story of being abandoned, reworked by several teams and so on. We took original ETO code 3 years ago, and started to work on it. After some time we moved from QSPlayer to Navigator, the code was reworked, many story lines added, many deleted. Then we decided to call it "Province Girl" or "Provincial" (Провинциалка) in russian - literally "some female from province or periferia". The Girl Life has the same story, but there is another team working on it, and they stayed with QSPlayer. Our project was always public, so it been copied countless times. Dozens of versions and bugfixes circulating through the net.

Reactions: dcontrol

Stareagle lord

Aug 8, 2017
Omg this game i have seen but it only had russian v then it was funny but bit sad only russian so yeah. I am curious and hopefull to as what the game will be like with english translated, if your still on Patreon ect after summer expect a Patreon atleast one month from me if not more. :)

KingsRaiden

Engaged Member
Jan 4, 2017
This looks cool, since I liked Girl Life, but may wait for more translation since there look to be some issues linking things up.

If its a MTL does this mean I am going to get the cancer?

jolihump

Aug 20, 2017
Sorry for bad english. But make a machine translation of the game and it will make people play it. I dont know any russian when there is a choice. So make a machine translate to make our life easyer :)

Santis

Mar 22, 2017
If its a MTL does this mean I am going to get the cancer?
If you're referring to the usual machine translation for doggy, I guess this MTL would definitely get you cancer or crustaceans ... if you're lucky. It still has a fuckton of untranslated content.

In all fairness, with the current status of MTL version, I'd recommend uploading and old translation of Province 1.2.0 and letting people enjoy the game on that.

Kibad

May 12, 2017
I love Girl Life, and heard of this one.
Hope is good too.
But file is too big.

I didnt saw any Torrent.

2.50 star(s) 2 Votes