2.50 star(s) 2 Votes

Krabe

Nov 29, 2017
I put the images in the proper folder and they still don't work, wat do?
At least write your OS.
For example in Windows(NTFS) paths are not case sensitive(you can try to turn it on, but that uncommon).
So if your OS if normal one, and author use Windows - you'll get errors if paths\filenames is in different case(like "Filename.jpg" and "filename.jpg").

Panther7

Jan 27, 2021
I'm getting an error when trying to choose my destination to start the game. I've tried to change the qsp files but nothing seems to help.

Area: on visit
Line:13
Code:101
Desc: Type mismatch!

boob001

Nov 10, 2019
i am trying to run the ML version but I keep I just get a weird error and the application crashes. Anyone know what this error is about and how to fix it?
Screenshot 2021-08-31 at 7.54.27 PM.png

Kevin Smarts

Respected User
Game Developer
Jul 21, 2017
Any mods to the game?
Its been abandoned for some time and unlikely to ever start up again.
There is always Girl Life, both games are based on ETO and although we've changed and added quite a lot there's still a lot that's similar.

Reactions: Namco15

Otomo

Dec 17, 2017
by the way, how you can make a enema ? it's required in the cofee job, i bought the stuff, but i got no option to use it...

Otomo

Dec 17, 2017
tested...
at elast where is some hints to advance in the quests, but it's take sooooo lot of time.
It's boring to do all the same stuff repeatidly, just to expect an event which never occur because you didn't fit all the conditions...

Kevin Smarts

Respected User
Game Developer
Jul 21, 2017
Yes, as a matter of fact, I'm playing it now. Be warned, it's NOT "Girl Life", but there are a few places where it does things that GL doesn't.
You know it was nearly much more GL than it is. We were approached by one of the Province team when they started up and asked about working together. I told them we'd be happy to, but for some reason that was teh last we heard from them. Maybe in an alternative universe there's a Provincial Life project released in full Russian and English that sees DeGross and myself working in tandem.

status10

Jul 18, 2019
We were approached by one of the Province team when they started up and asked about working together. I told them we'd be happy to, but for some reason that was teh last we heard from them.
Ha! Exactly that happened to Peter Jackson.

pp1

Sep 2, 2017
Does anybody have an idea, what location is meant by "To go to the gym" at 6:00 on Saturday in event 2 of "Like a family"?

2.50 star(s) 2 Votes