2.50 star(s) 2 Votes

syslink

Jun 9, 2019
Nothing new on patreon, nothing new here, why you think its not abandoned?
because make parsers to make it easier to create mods .. and to be honest, I don't know anything else, but occasionally some posts are published in the VKontakte group of the game , they even created a discord server

Sep 29, 2019
Latest Version 1.3.5 Dev Fix 3:
Part Download:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

The downloadlink give me a Trojan warning with both my programs that look for them.

Sep 29, 2019
I don’t know that the program you’re using is not to like it, there are no viruses in the archive, I’m not in a position to throw viruses at you
Dont know it even.Download now the Torrent link from the post above and my entire PC shoot down with a warning that that there is a Security breach and i have to call Windows support.
To malware its the best anti malware Program on the marked actual and i use the Premium Version.Its near impossible that he give false alarm

orc777

Game Developer
Jan 26, 2017
It's a good question...
Someone knows??
As i said before, this 1.3.5 version is independent project, that one of our devs carries on alone. AFAIK, he has no intention to translate it. So the answer is: no way to change to english.

Icebird

Sep 22, 2017
As i said before, this 1.3.5 version is independent project, that one of our devs carries on alone. AFAIK, he has no intention to translate it. So the answer is: no way to change to english.
It is a bad news, but thanks for the answer.

impulse32

Dec 30, 2016
People used to be able to get a machine translation. I can't open the game in Qgen 4, so I can;'t even try....

impulse32

Dec 30, 2016
I was able to export the QSP to text, but the old method of getting a machine translation doesn't work anymore. I have no other method to get a machine translation :/

2.50 star(s) 2 Votes