2.50 star(s) 2 Votes

Karnewarrior

Oct 28, 2017
Alright, thank you. Are there any events that I need to hit leading up to that or can I just skip there?

I like a lot of the scenes in the game but I'm not super interested in playing out 3 months in the life of a nerdy russian schoolgirl with the level of detail presented... Even if it could be worse than it is.

docsteel

Aug 20, 2017
I know this sounds like a personal problem but I've had the message "Your anus hurts and bleeding" for 2 weeks in game now and I don't seem to be able to do anything about it. The hospital has no options to help me and simply abstaining from sex isn't healing me up. I also don't see any medicines I can take for it. Bug or working as intended?

Reactions: Karnewarrior

Kevin Smarts

Respected User
Game Developer
Jul 21, 2017
Alright, thank you. Are there any events that I need to hit leading up to that or can I just skip there?

I like a lot of the scenes in the game but I'm not super interested in playing out 3 months in the life of a nerdy russian schoolgirl with the level of detail presented... Even if it could be worse than it is.
I don't know what cheats they have available in game as its diverged so far from the source and changing the date can have unexpected effects. That said they probably use the same variables so if they have a dynamic input you could set the month with 'month = 6' and day of the month with 'day= x' depending on what day you want. Usually better to go for a day early so you do the overnight processing to reduce side effects. Either way save it first incase things break.

orc777

Game Developer
Jan 26, 2017
I've had the message "Your anus hurts and bleeding" for 2 weeks.Bug or working as intended?
May be both. Use "Run command' (with dev panel enabled),type agape = 0, press enter, and her anus is ship-shape and bristol fashion.

Last edited:
Reactions: Pumpkin1984

Spikeswe

Sep 5, 2018
Played this game a a year ago or so and liked it a lot. Tried to look around for the latest version but got a bit confused as this site has 1.3.4 and some other sites has 1.4.
Anyone here has the latest version available with English text? Somewhere I can download it fairly easy?

Reactions: Krang

orc777

Game Developer
Jan 26, 2017
1.3.5 is out, anyone have a machine translation?
1.3.5 is an independent version - one of our coders just took the 1.3.4 game about a year ago and decided to make his own, without translation.

Tivvy

Jul 9, 2019
Hello, each time when I try to save the game, it says 'file not found' what can I do to make a save work?

Nevermind that, seems I need to play the game as Administrator.

Last edited:

BlueSquare

Jul 30, 2017
I've read quite some changelogs in my life, but this changelog ist one of the better ones. :giggle:

Google-Translated:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Download btw on the website (mega and googlefilethingy). Now we only need a translationhero. (y)

2.50 star(s) 2 Votes