2.50 star(s) 2 Votes

rbaxt

Nov 4, 2017
rarely ask for help, but i'm struggling to find the trigger to get katya to go to the hotel. have had the talk with her about it, but can't get it to trigger. any help would be appreciated.

buggzy313

May 31, 2019
I cant figure this setup out... I wish someone would upload it all like its supposed to be so I don't spend three hours trying to puzzle piece these things together....this game really looks fun to :c

bargian

May 7, 2017
There is guide in book somewhere ingame, maybe in phone? I cant remember. You got there all (i belive) quests with all the requirements.

buggzy313

May 31, 2019
I mean the setting the game up...I cant figure out what qsp thing im supposed to use or something to get the pics to load in game...

buggzy313

May 31, 2019
LMAO...I accidently put the images into another images folder so when the game was search for images it wasn't finding them cuz I accidently put them into two folders which messed the ...thing up idfk but twas funny

rezaf

Jul 3, 2017
There is guide in book somewhere ingame, maybe in phone? I cant remember. You got there all (i belive) quests with all the requirements.
The guide does't conatain ALL quests, but most. It's translation is horrible and thus it's a pain at times to figure out what to do even WITH this guide, but yes, it's there.

I find playing Province Girl (same as Girl Life) basically forces you to view the source code so you can find out what exactly you need to do to trigger the next quest level. One of the biggest failings of both games, imo.

Katrusbr

Feb 12, 2019
anyone could help me? im trying to gain weight, but after 2 weeks not a single change, anythink i could try?

Tsugumi

Oct 16, 2018
Katrusbr Natural order: eat alot - preferably full meals and the likes of 'burgers -, exercise less or not at all. Unnatural: cheats. Disable hunger, disable weight change.

I thought having to go somewhere every day - more than once - was a chore, disabled hunger....a week or so of things like volleyball and park runs and I'm staring at "severely underweight" and struggling to regain weight by throwing 5 full meals a day at the problem. Sports burn through fat very fast. On the other hand, I didn't notice it affect anything aside from maybe some event text...unless you keep dropping into "anorexic" 'cause if you keep losing weight you ARE going to hit a Game Over.

Reactions: Katrusbr

Katrusbr

Feb 12, 2019
another doubt, when im using the video chat im not allowed to use others dildo sizes, only the 15cm

Saitamom

Jun 15, 2018
I can't extract the images from zip.! help!

It keeps saying next volume is required.

Last edited:

Tsugumi

Oct 16, 2018
Download all 4 parts of the Image Pack, put them into one folder, then extract.

Stompai

Oct 7, 2017
I'm currently trying to see if I can take the partial manually translated version and adding a new layer of mtl with yandex 1.5 to the russian part to make it a bit more "smooth"
qsp translation tool has been working for a couple hours already
Hope the final result will work and be a bit more english friendly than what's currently available.

Will report and maybe post if everything work.

Fenarius

Game Developer
Aug 31, 2017
I'm currently trying to see if I can take the partial manually translated version and adding a new layer of mtl with yandex 1.5 to the russian part to make it a bit more "smooth"
Hope the final result will work and be a bit more english friendly than what's currently available.

Hope it works, I like the game but goddamn fuck is the machine translation terrible.

Reactions: Stompai

Stompai

Oct 7, 2017
Hope it works, I like the game but goddamn fuck is the machine translation terrible.
Ikr, ' are switched to ^ , some letters are off, i are somtimes ea = steaptease, leaves instead of lives... words for choices during dialogues aren't clear either and can lead to wrong results... Really hope it will work because from I saw on russian site dev isn't really focused on next translation update.

Edit : Nevermind, Quest Soft Player and the tools associated to it are too messy to work with for a game as big as Province... Spent hours trying to apply a translated qsp version for it to end in failure to launch the game. Seem translating messed the code. and I'll never have the will to looks through tens of thousand of lines of code (in russian if you mind) between the several version to see what code was messed.

All rely on dev to translate now or a motivated bro.

Last edited:

orc777

Game Developer
Jan 26, 2017

I used it (1.5) for MT, so don't waste your time.
There will be no more normal (english-russian) translation, as the development it self stopped. I fell a bit uneasy about it, because I've made promises that i cannot keep. But the team is no more and I can't do a thing about it. And i see no point in translating half-broken game. So, again, I am sorry for all the lost hopes. May be, next time, if there will be next time, i will do better.

• Sad
Reactions: ustar and slexywexy

Karnewarrior

Oct 28, 2017
This is because you can miss graduation when you are 17 and there are no checks to fix the issue in that case. I only know from fixing it in GL but entering these 2 in dynamic input should fix it:

SchoolAtestat = 1
kanikuli = 7
What day does the MC graduate?

2.50 star(s) 2 Votes