• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

WarblGarbl

Oct 10, 2017
Finished another mod for Blake Blossom. Grab it here:

Here's the link for all my packs (which I hope works, dunno MEGA too well)

I've also made a little program for helping to make the config files for mods if you are interested in trying to make your own mod. The zip contains the program itself and my shitty CHATGPT'd code to get it to work if you want to see it for yourself.

dusty stu

Jan 24, 2018
I know this is abandoned, but do the 'battles' even work in the current build? I just get no options when it says to 'select girl' at the battle.

dusty stu

Jan 24, 2018
Finished another mod for Blake Blossom. Grab it here:

Mega

Here's the link for all my packs (which I hope works, dunno MEGA too well)

Mega

I've also made a little program for helping to make the config files for mods if you are interested in trying to make your own mod. The zip contains the program itself and my shitty CHATGPT'd code to get it to work if you want to see it for yourself.
yo. sorry if this was asked earlier, but how do you use these packs in the game files?
Specifically:
1. Is the game limited to 11 girls? Do I have to remove some of the default girls to make room for additions?
2. How do I handle the new config.js of the new girls? Does the original config.js file have to be edited, or can there be more than one config.js file in the file structures?
3. Do the folders have to be '1' '2', '3' and so forth, or can I rename the folders to like '1- Blake B', for example?

WarblGarbl

Oct 10, 2017
yo. sorry if this was asked earlier, but how do you use these packs in the game files?
Specifically:
1. Is the game limited to 11 girls? Do I have to remove some of the default girls to make room for additions?
2. How do I handle the new config.js of the new girls? Does the original config.js file have to be edited, or can there be more than one config.js file in the file structures?
3. Do the folders have to be '1' '2', '3' and so forth, or can I rename the folders to like '1- Blake B', for example?
1. Game should handle more than 11 girls. No need to remove default girls. You can't really remove the legacy files anyways as the battles stuff is in the files.
2. You can use one config.js for multiple girls like the legacy system has, but I think it's easier this way. I'm not quite sure what you mean by handling the config.
1715202415859.png
Here's how the folders should be set up.
1715202456791.png
The name should be the folder name that the config.js is in. In this case it's 'blakeblossom' as that's the name of the folder for her mod. The '1' is the files for blake blossom. In the original legacy girls folder there are multiple numbered folders for the separate girls.
3. You can rename the folder whatever you want, as long as the name is also changed within the config file. To test this, I changed the "id" of the config above to "1 - Blake" and renamed my folder to that, and it worked out. I'll update my configmaker for this possibility.

If you're asking about my config program, it's only useful for making a mod, not installing them.

To install the mods you insert the mod into the "mods" folder located in the "assets" folder, and add the mod name into the bootstrap.js file in the mods folder.

Reactions: dusty stu

dusty stu

Jan 24, 2018
1. Game should handle more than 11 girls. No need to remove default girls. You can't really remove the legacy files anyways as the battles stuff is in the files.
2. You can use one config.js for multiple girls like the legacy system has, but I think it's easier this way. I'm not quite sure what you mean by handling the config.
View attachment 3616575
Here's how the folders should be set up.
View attachment 3616577
The name should be the folder name that the config.js is in. In this case it's 'blakeblossom' as that's the name of the folder for her mod. The '1' is the files for blake blossom. In the original legacy girls folder there are multiple numbered folders for the separate girls.
3. You can rename the folder whatever you want, as long as the name is also changed within the config file. To test this, I changed the "id" of the config above to "1 - Blake" and renamed my folder to that, and it worked out. I'll update my configmaker for this possibility.

If you're asking about my config program, it's only useful for making a mod, not installing them.

To install the mods you insert the mod into the "mods" folder located in the "assets" folder, and add the mod name into the bootstrap.js file in the mods folder.
Kingly.

If you are taking suggestions, may I humbly suggest Riley Reid, Lana Rhodes, Elsa Jean, and/or Faye Reagan.

WarblGarbl

Oct 10, 2017
Kingly.

If you are taking suggestions, may I humbly suggest Riley Reid, Lana Rhodes, Elsa Jean, and/or Faye Reagan.
Check the discord, another modder made a Riley Reid mod as she was most requested girl. As for the others I might in the future. I'm thinking of making a standardized skill tree that I can use for every girl just to skip that part of modding.

dusty stu

Jan 24, 2018
Check the discord, another modder made a Riley Reid mod as she was most requested girl. As for the others I might in the future. I'm thinking of making a standardized skill tree that I can use for every girl just to skip that part of modding.
Wonderful. You mean the proxent discord, or some other one?

Also, not sure if this was an original design oversight or not, but why are there no creampie videos? How hard would it be to sneak some in with the mods?

WarblGarbl

Oct 10, 2017
Wonderful. You mean the proxent discord, or some other one?

Also, not sure if this was an original design oversight or not, but why are there no creampie videos? How hard would it be to sneak some in with the mods?
The Proxent discord. Here's a link

The reason there's not a creampie video is just simply there's only 1 orgasm video per mod. There's nothing stopping someone from using a creampie vid for the orgasm, and I think there are some mods that do that, but there's not a lot of variety for that in the game. I wanted to mod the game to allow for variation in the orgasm scenes but as for now I can't reverse engineer the game.

Reactions: dusty stu
4.90 star(s) 7 Votes