5.00 star(s) 3 Votes

Rhykio

Dec 18, 2021
Hope for futa Marin)
Jeez, not this again...
Since I've been the only one who has been sharing Pryvi's content you won't be getting Futa here. At least not from me. That content is on the 13,- € tier and I'm on the 9,- € one. Maybe someone else will share that content. I wouldn't bet on it though...

ProximoDius

Jan 13, 2018
Jeez, not this again...
Since I've been the only one who has been sharing Pryvi's content you won't be getting Futa here. At least not from me. That content is on the 13,- € tier and I'm on the 9,- € one. Maybe someone else will share that content. I wouldn't bet on it though...
I didn't mean you

• Angry
Reactions: Poletepol99

Onetrueking

Jun 1, 2020
As an owner of higher tier i would say that there is point to have 15$ tier if you want more animations and versions like ahegao, lingerie, cum, sex, etc. So not just for futa and pregnant versions which i also don't like.

Rhykio

Dec 18, 2021
As an owner of higher tier i would say that there is point to have 15$ tier if you want more animations and versions like ahegao, lingerie, cum, sex, etc. So not just for futa and pregnant versions which i also don't like.
Well, I never said it was. My main problem (besides that I am not a fan of futa & preggo) is that most of the extra pictures include lactation which only leaves a few Pics for me to enjoy.

Here is how I would break down the tier.

Futa, Preggo, Lactation, Armpit hair = No interest
Ahegao = meh
Lingerie = like
Cum, Sex = some Cum versions (without penetration) are included in the lower tier. That is enough for me.
Animations = To be honest. The one that I get with my tier is more than enough. Don't really need them.

As you can see there is very little there to entice me to sub for the higher tier.

Also if you are on the higher tier, feel free to share it. There are a few people here who would be quite thankful if you could. I don't need to be the only one who shares Pryvi's content. To be honest I've been thinking of unsubbing completely. With me subbing to AromaSensei & Kittew I've been thinking ofto lowering my Art spendings a bit. If I do, Pryvi's is the most likely one to go.

Last edited:
Reactions: Fadjiot

Onetrueking

Jun 1, 2020
Well, I never said it was. My main problem (besides that I am not a fan of futa & preggo) is that most of the extra pictures include lactation which only leaves a few Pics for me to enjoy.

Here is how I would break down the tier.

Futa, Preggo, Lactation, Armpit hair = No interest
Ahegao = meh
Lingerie = like
Cum, Sex = some Cum versions (without penetration) are included in the lower tier. That is enough for me.
Animations = To be honest. The one that I get with my tier is more than enough. Don't really need them.

As you can see there is very little there to entice me to sub for the higher tier.

Also if you are on the higher tier, feel free to share it. There are a few people here who would be quite thankful if you could. I don't need to be the only one who shares Pryvi's content. To be honest I've been thinking of unsubbing completely. With me subbing to AromaSensei & Kittew I've been thinking ofto lowering my Art spendings a bit. If I do, Pryvi's is the most likely one to go.
It’s okay if your tier gives you enough content, I don’t ask you to buy higher, thanks for explanation. I just thought you don’t know what type of content in there.

Sh0gvn

Dec 19, 2021

Hey-hey my Prytherhood!

Do you watch SpyxFamily?
  • Become my patron before June 1st!
  • Reward will be sent out on June 7 via Patreon personal message
For my prytrons:
  • Hi-Res Images (6kx4k px)
  • Spicy image variants

Reactions: Xalorfin

Sh0gvn

Dec 19, 2021

Hey there
  • Become my patron before June 1st!
  • Reward will be sent out on June 7 via Patreon personal message
For my prytrons:
  • Hi-Res Images (6kx4k px)
  • Spicy image variants

Reactions: Xalorfin

Xalorfin

Nov 3, 2020
I saw my link for judy and panam set was down so i upload a new one !

Rhykio

Dec 18, 2021
Just a heads up. I've unsubbed from her Patreon, so I won't be able to share the upcoming packs. I want to cut down on my Patreon spending and Priwy (alongside Aroma Sensei) didn't make the final cut.

Last edited:
5.00 star(s) 3 Votes