5.00 star(s) 3 Votes

ReichLoli

Engaged Member
Mar 1, 2020
Here her gumroad page link you can added into the main post OP.

Beside that, those Gumroad prices are ridiculous on her site. However they aren't as egregious as Axsens and Sakimi Chan prices. That they expect you to spend the equivalent of a used Civic for their missing past rewards. So I'll give Prywinko that. I am thankful for the people sharing those higher rewards tiers on those threads. Because I'm not spending that much to get the missing past rewards on their Gumroad Page. And like those others artists I mention. Prywinko's Gumroad prices are purposely expensive to encourage you to go over to her Patreon page and buy into their sub. Then just getting it whatever you want from her Gumroad pages without haven't to wait at the end of the month. As a Completionist, I'm put into situation that I'm either buy into her "BIG BANG Tier" and spend $699 for all the 2015-2021 Collection or spend $1,079 for the 2015-2017, 2018, 2019, 2020, and 2021 Bundles on her Gumroad page at the end of this year. Ridiculous.

Last edited:

monsterman09

Jul 14, 2020
Here her gumroad page link you can added into the main post OP.

Beside that, those Gumroad prices are ridiculous on her site. However they aren't as egregious as Axsens and Sakimi Chan prices. That they expect you to spend the equivalent of a used Civic for their missing past rewards. So I'll give Prywinko that. I am thankful for the people sharing those higher rewards tiers on those threads. Because I'm not spending that much to get the missing past rewards on their Gumroad Pages. And like those others artists I mention. Prywinko's Gumroad prices are purposely expensive to encourage you to go over to her Patreon page and buy into their sub. Then just getting it whatever you want from her Gumroad pages without haven't to wait at the end of the month. As a Completionist, I'm put into situation that I either buy into her "BIG BANGTier" and spend $699 for all the 2015-2021 Collection or spend $1,079 for the 2015-2017, 2018, 2019, 2020, and 2021 Bundles on her Gumroad page at the end of this year. Ridiculous.
That's bad. My personal iopnion is that BadCompZero has gumroad done the best. You can buy each "waifu" set like the Erza scarlet set only and that's perfect. Pay a few bucks only for the select images or pictures you wish and need. That makes it easy on the wallet and also makes it possible for individuals to decide what to buy.

ReichLoli

Engaged Member
Mar 1, 2020
That's bad. My personal iopnion is that BadCompZero has gumroad done the best. You can buy each "waifu" set like the Erza scarlet set only and that's perfect. Pay a few bucks only for the select images or pictures you wish and need. That makes it easy on the wallet and also makes it possible for individuals to decide what to buy.
Which is why I don't get this mentality of "lmao, buy it yourself". Yeah let me spend $15-$20 per pack for a couple of variant pictures I'm asking for. "Totally worth it." It like those people don't understand that a lot of people value their money and will prefer to spend it on other artists with better prices. Not one trying to nickel and dime you for everything.

monsterman09

Jul 14, 2020
Which is why I don't get this mentality of "lmao, buy it yourself". Yeah let me spend $15-$20 per pack for a couple of variant pictures I'm asking for. "Totally worth it." It like those people don't understand that a lot of people value their money and will prefer to spend it on other artists with better prices. Not one trying to nickel and dime you for everything.
My understanding is that there are two kinds of art hunters in the world and different platforms are used to support them,
The first art hunter hunts the art style. For example sakimichan has a certain art style and people are paying for the art style. In reality she can draw whatever she wants and people will just buy it. The same with Prywinko she has a certain art style that is tied to her name and this is what people buy. This is the purpose of Patreon as you get lots of characters with lots of variations with that art style. People paying on Patreon don't care what or who the artist draws as long as its drawn in the art style.

The second art hunter is the "waifu/husbando" hunter. This person is hunting there favorite anime girls or men. In other words they are collecting artwork of specific characters. For example In my case I love Nami I don't care who the artist is or the art style if they draw my waifu Nami, I am saving it. However from a given monthly set I only save the waifu set the rest I delete or don't bother saving it at all. If it ain't Nami I ain't saving it or even looking at it. For waifu hunters or the second art hunter we have no good platform built for us at all sadly, Patreon isn't good because your also paying for anime girls you have no interest in saving or collecting.
Gumroad is better but most artists like Prywinko have set up there Gumroad sites and products all wrong. On GumRoad you should break your monthly set individually like the way Badcompzero has done. With BadCompzero you can just buy your waifu and only your waifu without any of the other extras. This in my opinion is the best way for the waifu hunters as they spend far less dollars then Patreon to just buy only the waifu they desire.

Ofcourse this all also needs good business sense as you can't overcharge people too much

I believe this could be best discussed somewhere else lol as it is also a bit offtopic somewhat

BlueS123

Mar 12, 2020
Hey guys, you probably noticed, that all Prywinkos bundles is a bunch of random pictures vary only in small parts without any sense, for example I'd like to see the progression in the scene, like from clothed characters first and fully nude last. Moreover she uses the best quality options for saving her pictures in photoshop, making the size of pictures 3 times larger when the quality of the picture about 1 percent better, it is still jpeg format and there is absolutely no sense to make such quality in lossy format, unless it's png or something, so my point is all we actually need is her psd files, which are fortunately full quality. And sadly we miss most of the psd files on her early works.

DarkPulsar

May 5, 2020
Except, most people, and i have seen this on the old discord servers i used to be in where people are constantly asking for or demanding people to post arts, while offering nothing in return, and those that do share put their patreon accounts at risk

ReichLoli

Engaged Member
Mar 1, 2020
Except, most people, and i have seen this on the old discord servers i used to be in where people are constantly asking for or demanding people to post arts, while offering nothing in return, and those that do share put their patreon accounts at risk
Well site like these it alot easy to spot those people and completely ignore them. You don't need to always publicize your share links within these threads. The uploaders even tell people to DM them the links. So they will update the threads to prevent people risking their accounts. However, they aren't gonna stop people from do it anyway.

Dr. Syndicate

Sep 15, 2018
Not to get everyone too excited for the july set as i don't know if i'll be getting my hands on it soon but those who remember her OCs heilog and beans may like these twin elves prywinko just debuted as new OCs Patreon post image-3.jpg
The patterns on their skin is actually caused by vitiligo which is something i thought was a nice detail to add since i don't think many artists would do something like that anyways, but it shouldn't be too bad to see

Smaild

Jan 29, 2018
Not to get everyone too excited for the july set as i don't know if i'll be getting my hands on it soon but those who remember her OCs heilog and beans may like these twin elves prywinko just debuted as new OCs View attachment 1955785
The patterns on their skin is actually caused by vitiligo which is something i thought was a nice detail to add since i don't think many artists would do something like that anyways, but it shouldn't be too bad to see

WOW, I love this art

Reactions: Xalorfin
5.00 star(s) 3 Votes