5.00 star(s) 3 Votes

swizzlestik

Jun 22, 2021
PSDs
I see the link to the February 2023 PSDs Dr. Syndicate graciously posted earlier is broken. Any chance for a re-up?

Like a previous commenter mentioned, I only get the PSDs if possible…otherwise I wind up tossing out 30-40 files like "Bronya Ahegao Piercing Saladbar Glasses Cum BusStop F'tang Olé Biscuitbarrel Pubes Pickleball Armpits.jpg"

• Haha
Reactions: Zelfer

Mayonnaiser

Feb 12, 2022
There was no inquisition in Russia that would cut population of beautiful women and hurt national genotype.
Well, we suffered the biggest losses during the 2nd world war though, which, obviously, took those who were healthy and because of that with a good chance nice looking. On the other hand out of 31 millions mobilized only 0.5 millions were women so I guess that explains it.

Reactions: Heathwind

Zulliano

Nov 29, 2020
Here's the may content along with the animations as promised
View attachment 2688122

The animations which pry said she voiced dated back to september 2022 to March 2023, i don't know about the older animations previously but I'm only including the ones that pry publicly said she did the voice work herself recently
Thanks

Rhykio

Dec 18, 2021
Does anyone here have a folder with the mystery of the prystal comic? Thx in advance
Here Ya go...
Both of her Comic Series (Mystery of the Prystal & Pleasure Capture, Inc)...
The Prystal File includes the Animations...

l GF (not working for me right now)...

Also since Sciamano, Kittew & Aroma Sensei are taking a break this month (most likely dropping Dandonfuga too), I will support Prywi at least this Month...
Still on the fence if I will get the 10€ or 15€ Tier...
The only Interesting stuff on the higher Tier is the Animations...
Will post the stuff tomorrow (depending on my local time) when it releases, whichever Tier it may be...

________
Update:
So the pack is out now...
But since Prywi released it past midnight my time I won't be able to provide the pack just yet...
I am of to work and won't be home till late this evening (about 9 hours from now)...
So y'all have to wait till then or someone else needs to graciously provide it before that...​

Last edited:

partanen

Selectively Active Member
Uploader
Donor
Sep 13, 2017

MAINTENANCE POST:

OP Updated

Added:
June 2023
(Art and Animations in same archive.
Portal to Hyrule Comic as separate Download)

Address your 'Thank yous' to Rhykio , who is your Benefactor this time. CLICK IT!

Yes, there is a lot of Reactions to express your gratitude to all Sharing Members.

F95Zone Reaction Instead of Post.png

No, do not Post 'Thank you'. Use Reactions instead.

Rhykio

Dec 18, 2021

Hey!
Okay, obviously you want to continue the adventures of Zelda and Gwen! Well, let's choose who they should meet first!

Welp, Whichever Artist I go to the Lesbian obsession follows me...
I voted for Purah...
No way in Hell anything other than Zelda x Gwen winning though...
I might unsub for the month...
Everybody their own but it just is not my thing...​

5.00 star(s) 3 Votes