VerySusGirl

Jul 31, 2020
Is is possible to play this game as lesbian only? Without having any forced scenes with guys (includes non penetration things like grabbing boobs)

Oct 13, 2017
Is is possible to play this game as lesbian only? Without having any forced scenes with guys (includes non penetration things like grabbing boobs)
No, it's impossible. Even if you don't lose at all, there are traps and boss fights where guys will grope and penetrate the protagonist.

MarkD

Aug 3, 2019
I downloaded one version of this game and played it for a while before figuring out that it was the censored version. Downloaded another version which is supposed to be uncensored, tried losing a fight with Trooper Grunts and there was no sex scene, also no clothing damage on Nagisa. Can someone please tell me where the first sex scene in the game is so I know for sure if I have the right version? Also there's no option for Gallery in the main menu, shouldn't there be one?

Oct 13, 2017
I downloaded one version of this game and played it for a while before figuring out that it was the censored version. Downloaded another version which is supposed to be uncensored, tried losing a fight with Trooper Grunts and there was no sex scene, also no clothing damage on Nagisa. Can someone please tell me where the first sex scene in the game is so I know for sure if I have the right version? Also there's no option for Gallery in the main menu, shouldn't there be one?
Gallery isn't in main menu, it's a room in the game, you'll get access to once you beat the final boss. If it's open, there's a door in a breaking room that is next to a torture room (the one where you go after being defeated). If I remember correctly, it's on the floor 13.

I think first H-scene is right after first boss fight. As for clothing damage, it happens only in trap encounters and some boss fights when enemies use specific attacks.

MarkD

Aug 3, 2019
Gallery isn't in main menu, it's a room in the game, you'll get access to once you beat the final boss. If it's open, there's a door in a breaking room that is next to a torture room (the one where you go after being defeated). If I remember correctly, it's on the floor 13.

I think first H-scene is right after first boss fight. As for clothing damage, it happens only in trap encounters and some boss fights when enemies use specific attacks.
Thanks for replying. By "after the first boss fight" do you mean there's an H-scene if you lose to her (Purple) or it only happens after you pass her? There are no defeat h-scenes for the Trooper Grunts or Standard Troopers that you fight as a group? From the descriptions I read it seemed like defeat scenes were a significant part of this game. And I'm pretty sure I read that each boss will do something to Nagisa if she loses, like in Lightning Warrior Raidy. Is that wrong?

Oct 13, 2017
Thanks for replying. By "after the first boss fight" do you mean there's an H-scene if you lose to her (Purple) or it only happens after you pass her? There are no defeat h-scenes for the Trooper Grunts or Standard Troopers that you fight as a group? From the descriptions I read it seemed like defeat scenes were a significant part of this game. And I'm pretty sure I read that each boss will do something to Nagisa if she loses, like in Lightning Warrior Raidy. Is that wrong?
I just checked it out. You have to "win" the fight with Purple, then you'll get the first H-scene. If you lose before to her or before that fight, you'll just retreat unharmed to floor 8 break room. After purple, you'll be send to floor 13 torture room to suffer appropriate defeat scene. After that, you should get defeat H-scenes every time you lose.

In short, press "m" while not in battle, if you get map menu you should see defeat H-scenes, if not, you're still in the "intro".

riicky83

Nov 13, 2017
Just a question, is the numbers for sexual training wrongly translated? On one playthrough, mine was at lv8 and it said it has a chance to stop me from using psy attacks 24% of the time. issue is, it feels like it kicks in somewhere between 50-75% of the time.

Feb 7, 2022
im trying to get a level 10 cross gear but i cannot find the blue chests for it, mine is at level 9. Can someone tell me which floors the upgrade pieces are? also i finished the game but the CG room doesnt have the two chests that ive seen in screenshots, am i missing any requirement?

Last edited:

SameUser1

Jun 4, 2023
Psychic v1.02 Compressed (Untested)

Win 928 MB/205 MB :
, (1913 Audio Files)

3.10 star(s) 17 Votes