Eoin

The Bug Hunter
Donor
Feb 21, 2017
I'm stuck.
How to get more mental power and why use drugs?
Mental power supposedly increases when you use the crystal ball. Some drugs give the TF in the game. Other drugs do different things.

Swallows999

Grind Less, Fap More
Game Developer
Aug 2, 2017
Is it possible to use your powers in the gym yet? I can't seem to figure out what's blocking it, if it is in the game yet.

Eoin

The Bug Hunter
Donor
Feb 21, 2017
Is it possible to use your powers in the gym yet? I can't seem to figure out what's blocking it, if it is in the game yet.
On one playthrough a few versions ago, it was. Links in with the lab quest (or one of the gym members), I think. There's some machine, similar to the objects the guards have that block and sense mental powers.

lttesch

Aug 12, 2017
On one playthrough a few versions ago, it was. Links in with the lab quest (or one of the gym members), I think. There's some machine, similar to the objects the guards have that block and sense mental powers.
How do I get to Conrad's house?

And is it possible to activate the pimp I can see in stats?
The pimp was planned earlier in the design, but was not included in the game and I don't believe there is any plan to include him.

In regards to Conrad's house, there are multiple ways to find it. Two surefire ways are the stripper route and the gym. If you have TFed enough, you can dance at the club. Go to the bar seeking William and you will find Grant there. If you seduce him for info, he will tell you about some scouts who frequent the club looking to recruit. Dance enough and you will be approached and taken to the mansion. Be warned though if you leave the mansion to go home, you will have to repeat the stripper part again to return. For some reason you forget the address or something.

The second way to get the address is at the gym. Meet Charlie at the treadmill and jog and have sex with her. You can then recruit her to help you. Repeat this process a couple of times and eventually you can check at the front desk of the gym for a package and she will leave a book. Once deciphered, you will have the address and can go whenever you want.

In regards to the machine in the Gym, you can't turn it off so you will not be able to use powers ever. Creator discussed in another forum that he wanted the Gym to have more puzzles that you couldn't "mind" your way through. Either get the girls out of the gym, or you can buy the water pistol. When you steal some aphrodisiac vials from the lab, you can use the water pistol on some of the girls in the gym. Caution though, their reactions are based on your current TF route.

morpheusahrms

Sep 11, 2017
The second way to get the address is at the gym. Meet Charlie at the treadmill and jog and have sex with her. You can then recruit her to help you. Repeat this process a couple of times and eventually you can check at the front desk of the gym for a package and she will leave a book. Once deciphered, you will have the address and can go whenever you want.
Gee, anyone remembers the page she tells you to look at? I did not write it down and did not touch the game for a few days and poof...forgotten it :-(

Gee, anyone remembers the page she tells you to look at? I did not write it down and did not touch the game for a few days and poof...forgotten it :-(
Ok, nevermind I figured it out... It was
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited by a moderator:

Eoin

The Bug Hunter
Donor
Feb 21, 2017
how to you overpower the physic in the dream/ get enough power to beat her?
Keep training your mind. There is a crystal ball in the mall, use it constantly. In the lab, there are chemicals that also strengthen the mind.

Swallows999

Grind Less, Fap More
Game Developer
Aug 2, 2017
how to you overpower the physic in the dream/ get enough power to beat her?
Buy the crystal ball from the florist and train once per day from it instead of going to the Psychic. Also, if you want to cheese- you should also save before challenging her and reloading it if you fail as there is RNG involved.

greyelf

Nov 16, 2016
Well in the OP is an image pack update also, at least on mediafire platform
Which files you need to download depends on if you've played the game before or not.
  1. If you've never played this game then download both: IMAGE PACK(Full) and 0.96.4 HTML File.
  2. If you played a version prior to 0.95 then follow suggestion in point 1.
  3. If you played a 0.95 based version then download both: 0.95 to 0.96.4 Image Top-up and 0.96.4 HTML File.
  4. If you played a 0.96 based version then download only the 0.96.4 HTML File.

Reactions: Eoin

smut

Jul 21, 2017
Are you supposed to be TF'ed into a woman inevitably? I got to a mid stage and was a shemale but it seemed to just be a mid stage before moving on? Is there any content for that and a way to that like that?

sabia

Aug 25, 2017
Nah you can remain a shemale but I don't remember any content for it besides whoring yourself

Eoin

The Bug Hunter
Donor
Feb 21, 2017
Are you supposed to be TF'ed into a woman inevitably? I got to a mid stage and was a shemale but it seemed to just be a mid stage before moving on? Is there any content for that and a way to that like that?
All the TF stuff is avoidable.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

You must have went too far with the crystal ball stuff. Though I don't know if you can change back, or forward the changes.

Didn't know that path existed though. Time for me to get back into it.

3.80 star(s) 6 Votes