Unity Public Bath - A Rural Bathhouse Where You Can Casually Bathe And Interact With Strangers [v2024.06.14] [I am Lewd Master]

3.10 star(s) 7 Votes

Allenthesmartass

Apr 3, 2022
Why is my game in Japanese? how do i change the Language, i can see others posting pics of it in English, so i at least know it's possible for it to be in English

GammaXai

Oct 5, 2018
How and where is the cheat función.!!??????
Use the search tool / read. The last few posts just said that you press the C key on the keyboard to get a bunch of points and all the achievements needed to unlock items for purchase in the shop.

Why is my game in Japanese? how do i change the Language, i can see others posting pics of it in English, so i at least know it's possible for it to be in English
For most games if it starts in the wrong language just try the buttons or choices on the main menu in reverse order.
Quit is almost always the last choice and options is often the second to last.

For this game in particular there is no title screen but options should be the second to last option on the lobby screen and then there is a selector for language.

Reactions: BorgarBoi

BorgarBoi

Oct 3, 2022
Planning on updating from the v2024.05.31 version. It's no big deal on my part, but it would be nice if I didn't lose my progress or the girls on my contact list. Downloading again won't create a new save, right? I know that was an issue the last time this got updated.

GammaXai

Oct 5, 2018
Planning on updating from the v2024.05.31 version. It's no big deal on my part, but it would be nice if I didn't lose my progress or the girls on my contact list. Downloading again won't create a new save, right? I know that was an issue the last time this got updated.
I would back up your saves occasionally anyways, I don't think it ever deleted my first save when people were reporting that issue, it just decided that the save file should have a different name and so made a new one.

Reactions: BorgarBoi

BorgarBoi

Oct 3, 2022
SO HOW DO OI DO ANYTHING IN THE GAME? i can not skip bath or anything else i see nothing and i just downloaded the game
where is the content
The Hell you mean where is the content, you were looking right at it. Your goal is to grind for money through eroticism and unlock achievements for the grand purpose of becoming able to fuck and impregnate these women mid-bath. You just gotta start by fondling a bunch of women first, and it's gonna take a while to get further beyond that. A child could do this with ease (in a hypothetical scenario, God forbid actual children discover this site and blend in), it's not rocket science. Just click buttons onscreen until things change or you are presented with new information. If you're still lost, give a more useful description of your current scenario or problem and you'll get even further.

GammaXai

Oct 5, 2018
Will the game be updated again?
Logically it should be, as far as I know there are two sexual acts that are unlockable but don't even exist in the game yet.

Will it be updated? Hard to say, the devs of these games with 'X big number' of randomly generated characters seem to have a habit of declaring a game feature complete and moving on to yet another game with that same 'x big number' of randomly generated girls as soon as the money dries up enough to indicate another update isn't likely to get more buyers.

Jul 28, 2021
The Hell you mean where is the content, you were looking right at it. Your goal is to grind for money through eroticism and unlock achievements for the grand purpose of becoming able to fuck and impregnate these women mid-bath. You just gotta start by fondling a bunch of women first, and it's gonna take a while to get further beyond that. A child could do this with ease (in a hypothetical scenario, God forbid actual children discover this site and blend in), it's not rocket science. Just click buttons onscreen until things change or you are presented with new information. If you're still lost, give a more useful description of your current scenario or problem and you'll get even further.
no shit thats the content what i mean is i can not go into the bath earn money or anything else cause i have not a single clue y. i have tried everything and the only thing that happens if that after i exit out of the game and go back in it moves time that is it. im asking where the content is because i cant do anything to reach it. and yes i have the latest update and yes i have redownloaded the game in hopes of it fixing. so unless the game is simply impossible to progress right now i can not do anything it advertizes.

3.10 star(s) 7 Votes