Unity Public Bath - A Rural Bathhouse Where You Can Casually Bathe And Interact With Strangers [v2024.06.14] [I am Lewd Master]

3.20 star(s) 11 Votes

Hanselhoff27

Jun 1, 2022
I recently saw in the phone app in the game, when you check a girls profile, there is a stat that says Boob Job:0 Hand Job:0 and Blow Job:0. This shows the same for all girls but I dont see anywhere in the game where these are actually options.. anybody know what's up?

GammaXai

Oct 5, 2018
I recently saw in the phone app in the game, when you check a girls profile, there is a stat that says Boob Job:0 Hand Job:0 and Blow Job:0. This shows the same for all girls but I dont see anywhere in the game where these are actually options.. anybody know what's up?
I think it is future proofing as unless I missed an update there were still two sex poses you can purchase from the store but they don't unlock any usable content in the game yet.

AlekKino

Dec 24, 2017
Keeping an eye on this, more entertaining than it has a right to be, given how frustrating the start can be.

Lot of potential but we'll have to wait and see what the dev is actually going to complete.

Ilaem

Dec 27, 2017
Can anyone repack it and reduce that 5.60GB of wasted space?
I have one of the first versions and it has all the various files were all in a data.unity3d of just 84Mb...
for a total of 150Mb the whole game.

Modeste

Oct 29, 2020
Can anyone repack it and reduce that 5.60GB of wasted space?
I have one of the first versions and it has all the various files were all in a data.unity3d of just 84Mb...
for a total of 150Mb the whole game.
The download on page 1 is 90 MB for me.

Reactions: namchok143

plasmaarrow

Jun 23, 2024
Anyone able to play the new update? I can open the .exe but when I try to "Take a shower" I just hear the noise but it never takes me away from the title screen to the bath.

darkmax992

May 20, 2018
Anyone able to play the new update? I can open the .exe but when I try to "Take a shower" I just hear the noise but it never takes me away from the title screen to the bath.
you can go to the bath with the land lady no issue, but its with the guests specifically that the game has an issue

plasmaarrow

Jun 23, 2024
no wait if you bathe with the landlady then the guests it works. odd
How did you bathe with the landlady? None of my old saves work for the new update so I can't buy the VIP pass.

Edit: Nvm didn't realize the save folder location was changed to the actual game folder itself instead of appdata life before

Last edited:

N1OFP

Jul 23, 2023
Did the modification to increase text speed on latest version, credits to araara on page 3 for the original modification, did it with dnSpy, it's under NpcTalkPanel if you wanna do it yourself.
Tested for a few minutes and nothing seemed broken, only tried to meet one girl, buy an item and it seemed fine, have fun people

Edit : played the game fully, no issues to report
View attachment 3729872
applied this and now the game won't work anymore, any help?

GammaXai

Oct 5, 2018
same issue here :(
You may have to delete the save from the new folder / copy your old one over it. Or possibly skip a day. I noticed mine said nonsense like monday-none for the time before I copied my old save in.

Reactions: Aonrayon
3.20 star(s) 11 Votes