RPGM Completed Public Defense Corp [v1.02 DLC] [Clymenia/Kagura Games]

4.00 star(s) 29 Votes
May 5, 2022
Does this game has any pregnancy mechanic or something like that?
I searched for pregnancy games at dlsite and I found this out.

Jun 18, 2019
Does this game has any pregnancy mechanic or something like that?
I searched for pregnancy games at dlsite and I found this out.

Yupp, every time Haruka does it without anyone using a condom there is a pregnancy chance. You can avoid that by using condoms (duuh), or use pills. On the other hand you can use other kinds of pills to increase the chance or make the next time 100% certain.

May 5, 2022
Yupp, every time Haruka does it without anyone using a condom there is a pregnancy chance. You can avoid that by using condoms (duuh), or use pills. On the other hand you can use other kinds of pills to increase the chance or make the next time 100% certain.
Very noice. So time to enjoy some good times :cool::coffee:
Also do you know if I need to pass at some specific part of the history to activate the pregnancy? Like Ideology on Friction or Meritocracy of Oni Blade.

Jun 18, 2019
Very noice. So time to enjoy some good times :cool::coffee:
Also do you know if I need to pass at some specific part of the history to activate the pregnancy? Like Ideology on Friction or Meritocracy of Oni Blade.
I don't remember that you need to. You can basically go at it right from the start, but at some point you get some items that can make it easier to more difficult to get pregnant. I think Haruka can even get pregnant about 8 times or something, you can later visit the children at the local daycare and check who the father(s) are. xD

Modious

Jul 19, 2017
I downloaded this game from a 2nd source and still have the same error from when I donloaded it from this thread, any idea how can I fix this or where can I get that missing file?
1662522844552.png

Wataterp

Jan 27, 2019
So I'm trying to use the full save files I found here and in ulmf but it always ends up crashing my game when clicking continue:
1668016399398.png
1668016431249.png
How do I fix this??

Pidorrrsss

Jun 8, 2022
So much grind (gameplay) so little content.
I advise you guys to just use an editor for vx ace rpg to get all items and then use "unlock all scenes" item in "important items" menu

Reactions: Futamania
4.00 star(s) 29 Votes