RPGM Completed Public Defense Corp [v1.02 DLC] [Clymenia/Kagura Games]

4.00 star(s) 28 Votes

MickAndRorty

Dec 21, 2023
Hey im looking for some help with this game. Spent multiple hours on this downloading it from multiple places, each copy with the same issue. Problem I keep running into is some H scenes just straight crashing the game. The two I've found are Hot Springs 4 and educational program 3. Both of which are the only actual sex scenes I've found yet. Whenever the actual sex begins the game immediately crashes. Im running version 1.02 and im not sure what to do to fix this, ive been looking for hours. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Mirian12

Feb 17, 2019
Hey im looking for some help with this game. Spent multiple hours on this downloading it from multiple places, each copy with the same issue. Problem I keep running into is some H scenes just straight crashing the game. The two I've found are Hot Springs 4 and educational program 3. Both of which are the only actual sex scenes I've found yet. Whenever the actual sex begins the game immediately crashes. Im running version 1.02 and im not sure what to do to fix this, ive been looking for hours. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Try to delete and re-download the game, it might be enough to fix it.

Mr6obeat

May 28, 2021
Hey I'm struggeling to play the Game, i have a Mac with Parallels Desktop, tried to install the RTP but nothing changes

frying_dick

Jul 3, 2020
Hey I'm struggeling to play the Game, i have a Mac with Parallels Desktop, tried to install the RTP but nothing changes
you'd better explain your error more precise. So i am only guessing. If it's de dllc routing error, go to properties of exe, emulate settings, enable advanced and enable 'hybrid .... x86', or sort of. If fixes most of rpgm games on Parallesls. Also check if your location is japan. Sometimes also needed

4.00 star(s) 28 Votes