realname_tba

Aug 31, 2017
I hate vnS. So this one is for me
I hope developer is not into the stupid idea of conversion into a VN
I prefer VNs if I actually want to get into a well-written story, but if I'm just trying to jack off sandboxes are way better lol. I like being able to freely pick between who I want to progress with, and the spicy stuff is usually faster and more frequent.
I just don't understand.... I really like your game but.... Why doing 2seperate version of the exact same game? Why not making only one but let choose inside game "anime or 3D"... I think it's a waste of your capacities dude, your games are really good but 2 exact same things... I really don't understand...
And yeah I second this sentiment. I really like the koikatsu one and granted I haven't tried it yet, but from the screenshots it looks like this is literally the exact same game with somewhat less appealing (to me) HS models. At the end of the day it's fine as long as progress is being made on both games, but I'm curious as to the motivation for this.

Last edited:
Reactions: Genji and rgnar62

tigerdiamond

Mar 1, 2020
I'll be focusing on the other version for now, but I'm def putting this on my list for a rainy day after the other one is done.

kcmech

Jul 4, 2017
Anyone else getting images of Rachael missing when initiating fingering or anything sexually?

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
wasn't this game different .... i mean same game but .. renders ?
i liked it either way tho .. so nice game

tigerdiamond

Mar 1, 2020
wasn't this game different .... i mean same game but .. renders ?
i liked it either way tho .. so nice game
This is a honey select reskin of the original game, the original still exists in it's own thread, and dev said they'll continue both games. I think they ran into some copyright issue on patreon cause they said only this version would be displayed there.

niuash

Sep 29, 2017
Great game. A lot of content for first release (could be a lil more polished in terms of navigation tho).

Love the teacher! (I love anal scenes tbh)

Compared to corruption (which I find to be based on the same idea - corruption) -> I really like that the ladies don't put on some weird makeup each time there is a level up.

Kudos dev!

ssj782

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
The text slips and reverts back to the original. Like when you do the first 'lick' scene with Rachael but it actually shows 'Lick Raven'.

KingRocket

Jan 18, 2020
Jojo Yes.gif

Obviously i'm excited for this. But whenever a dev start up a new project while the one they are working on isn't even at the half way mark yet, it make me nervous. Because either one of them gonna get axed or it is going to take that much longer to finish when juggling two projects.
Hope you can get them done, buddy.

ParadiceZone

Game Developer
Sep 7, 2019
View attachment 651411

Obviously i'm excited for this. But whenever a dev start up a new project while the one they are working on isn't even at the half way mark yet, it make me nervous. Because either one of them gonna get axed or it is going to take that much longer to finish when juggling two projects.
Hope you can get them done, buddy.
Since it's a reskin and not a second game, that issue shouldn't happen.

introvtx

May 6, 2017
ParadiceZone YES! this so much better than the original imo, cause that one have various character from different anime/cartoons also mean they have different and inconsistent art style it bothers me so much (please don't take offense :oops:) I immediately deleted it after seeing Raven (I'm pretty sure it was her) ultra big head compared to 18 for example.

And here not only the girls are gorgeous, I think you have made (well I assume you modified him) the most good looking HoneySelect male character ever! other dev would have not care much and just pick a default preset or something.

Also I'm impressed by how much content there is in a 0.1, I mean I assume it has the same idea as the original but still you have to make them, you're awesome! :love:

Last edited:
Reactions: ParadiceZone

Macgamer

Oct 10, 2018
Are we able to give Sam the skippy baithing suit or is that the end of content?

RoadWulf

Engaged Member
Nov 18, 2018
Yeah... so.. I'm not sure you get what a Love path is supposed to be like, because there's really no difference between Sam's behavior at the end and Rachel's.

It's just like.. two paths to the same point, which is "Sex Addicted Slut" willing to do anything for you.

So yeah, I would remove the word "Love" from the path, it really doesn't fit.

Reactions: Genji

MuffinManWantsPregnancy

Say no to NTR and Fuck a Preggie girl
Donor
Feb 5, 2020
Yeah... so.. I'm not sure you get what a Love path is supposed to be like, because there's really no difference between Sam's behavior at the end and Rachel's.

It's just like.. two paths to the same point, which is "Sex Addicted Slut" willing to do anything for you.

So yeah, I would remove the word "Love" from the path, it really doesn't fit.
She's addicted to the MC's cock, but Sam and MC can still talk to one another in a loving way. And to me, it seems like even after MC calls her a slut or a whore during sex, they still care about each other afterward. Some sub vs. dom passion going on. Though, comparing her love route to the Teacher's is impossible. lol. But I can see where you're coming from :)

I really can't wait for a Rachel love route though.

3.90 star(s) 47 Votes