♂Brout&Minou♀

Engaged Member
Jul 30, 2020
Well... I come from weird to weirder. If someone can explain to me
the same day at the very same moment

I click on the "Stats" first thing

image_114.png

then I click on "Stats" again (to close window stats), click "Services" and again on "Stats" and look at this

image_113.png

Althrough, if I click on "Services" then click on "Stats" the first screen still comes up

Edit: I found out that the stats displayed in pink actually belong to Sakura. I know... It's a little messy but I'm sure the Dev will fix it...Soon... In the future... One day :p

Last edited:

♂Brout&Minou♀

Engaged Member
Jul 30, 2020
Alright, I'd like to make a suggestion for the Dev or maybe someone here who follows the game closely.
I know this game is still in development and I think it would be interesting to create a topic devoted to reporting bugs or any problem encountered in the game.
It's great that the Dev continues to develop other scenes for each path (whore / romance) and protognonist (male / female), but it might be more coherent to correct certain problems before going further, and a topic just to focus on the problems encountered would allow the Dev to study them and to repair them more easily.

e.g:
-I chose to put the teacher on the "whore" path, but her stats show the indications for the "romance" path

-As posted above, Samantha's stats are really weird.

-The mechanism that manages the stamina bar and the time periods (morning, afternoon, evening, night) is completely random it seems to me. Sometimes the Mc "chats" with a girl and the bar goes from full to empty, and then the Mc fucks a girl and the bar doesn't move, and it's the same for the time elapsed for actions and discussions, it works inconsistently.

I won't go any further, but some implements, such as stats for the Mc and for the girls that can be consulted at any time, would already be a good start.

quiboune

Sep 2, 2018
Public Sex Life H [v0.66 Public] [ ] Compressed

PC/MAC (2,89GB/1,48GB) : Pixeldrain

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Thanks for the share, I was looking for this! Could someone update the links in the first post?
Also, it's crazy how even the compressed download is still huge.

Exoplast

Engaged Member
Nov 2, 2017
Thanks for the share, I was looking for this! Could someone update the links in the first post?
Also, it's crazy how even the compressed download is still huge.
It is allready reported by me. Have wait till the thread was updated to report it.

Reactions: quiboune

preskerd

Sep 27, 2017
No content for harem route players for 11 update and No exclusive Harem route content for 16 updates in a row. Must be a new record for this game. Dev cancelled harem route or something?

quiboune

Sep 2, 2018
No content for harem route players for 11 update and No exclusive Harem route content for 16 updates in a row. Must be a new record for this game. Dev cancelled harem route or something?
Do you mean love route? Because afaik Whore route also has harem content and exclusive harem content.

jamiewan

Feb 11, 2020
Does anyone know what the final version of this game will be? The updates come so frequently and they change things that happen earlier in the game which makes me wait 10 updates or so, and replay from the beginning. It would be nice to see updates that continue from where it left off rather than having to replay the entire thing every time.

♂Brout&Minou♀

Engaged Member
Jul 30, 2020
For some reason, if you are on the Whore-Route with her, she starts one level more skimpy with her swimwear. (but also goes further)
Thanks for the answer! I satarted to wonder if there were anybody here. I wonder how skimpy the last one will be if she'll wear anything :sneaky:
And yeah, I'm... Well, she is on whore route. Don't know if you saw the pic I posted above (about stats of Sam) but it might be some bugs remaining to fix I think

♂Brout&Minou♀

Engaged Member
Jul 30, 2020
Can anyone tell me how to trigger Teach's events?
I keep to attend the class from the beginning but I seem to be stuck with her. I can ask her for 3 "small services" and I've already got them, but her stats don't move and I can't chat with her. What should I do to move forward?

Edit: Just had the first date with Teach. So for those wondering how to do it, here's how I did it.

For 3 three days I came straight to school in the morning (not speaking with Emilia or anyone else)

1 -swimming training

2 - attend the class 2 times (morning and afternoon)

3- use "small services" with Teach in order (first day: "kiss", second day: "flash boobs", third day is when the date occurs so no "touch boobs")

4- go straight to bed Then start again the next day (for three days, and on the third day before asking for the third service (flash boobs)
the chat starts automatically

Last edited:

traplover19

Formerly 'lowtierntrgod'
Nov 4, 2018
getting fed up with this breadcrumb(actually that's unfair to breadcrumbs they are stil bigger then this games "updates") approach of updates
there are renpy visual novels that add like 2 hours of extra content every patch
by the time this is finished im a geriatric grandpa in a nursery home

• Haha
Reactions: Blob the Blob

ParadiceZone

Game Developer
Sep 7, 2019
getting fed up with this breadcrumb(actually that's unfair to breadcrumbs they are stil bigger then this games "updates") approach of updates
there are renpy visual novels that add like 2 hours of extra content every patch
by the time this is finished im a geriatric grandpa in a nursery home
Nothing I can do man, can't work on the game as much as I used to

3.80 star(s) 49 Votes