Blob the Blob

Feb 9, 2020
getting fed up with this breadcrumb(actually that's unfair to breadcrumbs they are stil bigger then this games "updates") approach of updates
there are renpy visual novels that add like 2 hours of extra content every patch
by the time this is finished im a geriatric grandpa in a nursery home
Nah, updates of this VN are atleast quicker than any VN I've ever played so far & no matter how little content seem to be added it's always worth it for me. Not a single scene in this game is like 'that's so meh' (except ofcourse the non-public ones like in bedroom & such).

Reactions: Cherubin25

♂Brout&Minou♀

Engaged Member
Jul 30, 2020
Hi ParadiceZone, am I still not able to have teacher work in school on whore route?
I couldn't even get the "Whore Route" with Teach even though that's the route I chose, hers stats show the "harem" stats just like the scene gallery. As for hers stats, they don't improve at all. Everything is on zero even after the second date
I will try the latest version (0.66) hoping this is fixed

♂Brout&Minou♀

Engaged Member
Jul 30, 2020
Hi,
does anyone know where the last bonus girls scene is, 18th? The 17th girl was in the mansion (The Maid), and even with the updated radar, I can't find her. Couldn't be the store girl, could it?

V 0.66

Edit: found her. Meet Sandra

She's a classmate of the Mc.

How to got her?

1 advance the story with Emma (Teach) till you get to fuck her in the class infront of your classmates

2 Get Emma (Teach) to move in with you in the mansion

3 After your enjoyed each other the scen will trigger in the mansion. She'll visite you here cause she got all hot and wet seing you and Emma (Teach) making love in the class

PS: Emma can be either on Whore or Harem route, it doesn't matter.

WANTED: FOUND
bgallery 18.png

Last edited:

♂Brout&Minou♀

Engaged Member
Jul 30, 2020
Are Rachael's outfits integrated in the game, I mean in the scenes? In the first gamethrough I played, choosing "Whore-road", she was wearing the original outfit apart from the library, whatever outfit I chose, but I saw in the game's pictures folder that she also wore the outfits from the pack everywhere else

Last edited:

Blob the Blob

Feb 9, 2020
Are Rachael's outfits integrated in the game, I mean in the scenes? In the first gamethrough I played, choosing "Whore-road", she was wearing the original outfit apart from the library, whatever outfit I chose, but I saw in the game's pictures folder that she also wore the outfits from the pack everywhere else
She IS wearing other outfits in public, I saw it in pictures folder too, but that's locked behind a paywall. You'll have to purchase the outfit pack from dev's patreon

Reactions: ♂Brout&Minou♀

♂Brout&Minou♀

Engaged Member
Jul 30, 2020
She IS wearing other outfits in public, I saw it in pictures folder too, but that's locked behind a paywall. You'll have to purchase the outfit pack from dev's patreon
Oh ok then. I thought only the last release was behind a paywall, since the outfit pack for Rechael is on the OP, and also I read that (below) on the Patreon page. It would be great to make it clear in any case. Well I'll do without the pack I guess. Thanks for your lightening

IMPORTANT: YOU DO NOT NEED TO PLEDGE ANYTHING TO GET ACCESS TO THE GAME. EVERYTHING IS FREE, I'M NOT TRYING TO SELL ANYTHING HERE. MY PATREON PAGE IS BASICALLY JUST TIP JAR. ALL/MOST POSTS WILL BE OPEN TO THE PUBLIC. THIS IS JUST A GAME I AM WORKING ON AS A HOBBY, IT IS NOT INTENDED TO BE USED FOR FINANCIAL GAIN.

Hey there! Thank you for visiting my Patreon page!

ParadiceZone

Game Developer
Sep 7, 2019
Oh ok then. I thought only the last release was behind a paywall, since the outfit pack for Rechael is on the OP, and also I read that (below) on the Patreon page. It would be great to make it clear in any case. Well I'll do without the pack I guess. Thanks for your lightening

IMPORTANT: YOU DO NOT NEED TO PLEDGE ANYTHING TO GET ACCESS TO THE GAME. EVERYTHING IS FREE, I'M NOT TRYING TO SELL ANYTHING HERE. MY PATREON PAGE IS BASICALLY JUST TIP JAR. ALL/MOST POSTS WILL BE OPEN TO THE PUBLIC. THIS IS JUST A GAME I AM WORKING ON AS A HOBBY, IT IS NOT INTENDED TO BE USED FOR FINANCIAL GAIN.

Hey there! Thank you for visiting my Patreon page!

Outfit pack is located on the front page here under extras.

I don't release all the outfits right away, because people get mad when something isn't complete, so when an outfit isn't fully complete I have it under Beta and will be released to the public once out.

♂Brout&Minou♀

Engaged Member
Jul 30, 2020
Outfit pack is located on the front page here under extras.

I don't release all the outfits right away, because people get mad when something isn't complete, so when an outfit isn't fully complete I have it under Beta and will be released to the public once out.
Yeah I figured that out and downloaded and pasted in the game folder. I was just wondering if it was just a demo because Rachael doesn't wear the outfits in all scenes, eg for dates.

I understand that it is not easy to satisfy everyone. To be honest, it's impossible. I'm not complaining here. Sorry if I'm a little rude at times or a little mocking, but I always try to be objective and provide constructive criticism from what I can see. I'm not here to complain and if anything, I'm still here even if a little lost in the game, there are a lot of things that I appreciate in your game. The framing of the images, the micro animations, body postures, facial expressions, the sarcasm of certain dialogues between protagonists and Mc, and even some intrigues with the main girls. It would be a lot to develop these intrigues I think. I know the game is not really about drama, but you made me want to know what pushed Emilia to live on the streets and the same for Sakura or Emma (Teach). The different personalities of the girls are well defined, so it makes you want to know more about them. your game has the potential to become something much bigger than just a trainer IMO. Then there are also things to work on more. About renders where certain textures mix, about game mechanics for stamina and time, and a lot of other things to fix, but I'm sure I'm not telling you anything here.
Either way, thanks for your game.

Last edited:

wolvesaber

Jun 20, 2020
shouldn't you finish the male mc stuff first befor starting female mc..?? most of the girls are still waiting for a update on the male end?

Reactions: ThiefH

CutieLvr

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2020

View attachment 1599651

Overview:
Hi, I'm Paradise, I'm currently in the process of making a Trainer type game, filled with many characters. All/most sex scenes are fully animated with sound for maximum enjoyment! Public Sex Life currently has a two route system planned to give you the choice of what kind of game you want! Want to build up your own personal brothel filled with beautiful girls? Picking the whore route will provide you a way to corrupt them into working for you! Want a more personal and intimate experience, leaning more towards romance? Picking the Harem route will offer you a more personal connection with the girls! There's currently over 200+ animations in the game, with many more to come!​

Thread Updated: 2022-10-11
Release Date: 2022-10-11
Developer: ParadiceZone - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.67 Public
Language: English
Other Games: Public Sex Life - Saving Yandere
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

DevNotes:
DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - - -
Mac: - - -
Android
(v0.55): - MEGA - -
Others: COMPRESSED* - ANDROID

Extras: Gallery Unlocker - Outfit Pack pc

*This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

View attachment 649733 View attachment 649734 View attachment 649735 View attachment 649736 View attachment 649738 View attachment 649737 View attachment 649739 View attachment 649740 View attachment 649741 View attachment 649742
Is it possible to create an update patch or compressed version? Love this game and your continued improvements, thank you.

♂Brout&Minou♀

Engaged Member
Jul 30, 2020
havent download yet but it says female pro does that mean you can play as female i hope so love lesbain sex too
Usually when you see these two tags like below, it means you can play both kinds of protagonists (Male\Female). So the answer is yes! However, the "female protagonist" version is far behind. It's a demo, so little content at the moment, and the story is very different from that of the "Male protagonist"

image_116.png

♂Brout&Minou♀

Engaged Member
Jul 30, 2020
Does anyone know if we can get the 3 girls (Rachael, Samantha, Emma) to work at the cafe? (love route for each girl)

Edit: They can all work on it at the same time

Last edited:

DWYA8888

Jul 18, 2022
v0.67
  • 1 new beginning for the Female protag!
  • 2 new scenes for female Protagonist | 2 new classroom scenes!
v0.66
4 new scenes for female Protagonist | 3 new classroom scenes/1 new Teacher scene!
v0.65
  • 1 new scenes for the Rachael! | Outfit Scenes!
  • Punk outfit scene has been added!
  • 4 new scenes for female Protagonist | 4 new classroom scenes!
Nice... Dev... You Dissapoint me... Dislake...

3.80 star(s) 49 Votes