ParadiceZone

Game Developer
Sep 7, 2019
I apologize for the inconvenience this update may cause. Reminder to enable cheats, all you have to do is click the dice symbol in the main menu.

The main inconvenience is mainly to anyone that hasn't finished a girls progress yet. Most likely the progress has reset, and you have to do them all over again. If you have a girl at the mansion, I recommend simply clicking the maid Icon, and then "Skip beginning content" and choose the preferred route. This will just simply set certain variables to the correct amount. It shouldn't effect anything else.

All this was necessary to get rid of the default renpy menu's to make it look like a more polished game, as well as fixing a ton of old code to get rid of the many bugs.

ymj45782

Nov 22, 2018
If you use the gallery unlocker, you can see the bonus girl from 0.32, but the main heroine's gallery is not visible. Is this a bug??

nahito

Aug 13, 2020
I tried downloading the Android vers and after everything was done on the last step when it finished loading it said not done can i have some help

StyleHG

Mar 12, 2021
Should reset Sam, somehow have whore route Sam working cafe. That shouldn't be implemented yet. According to the code, shouldn't be possible.

If you could provide me a save, would be super helpful.
i only had the message which route for Sam then took the whores
I think she was just assigned to the cafe

Last edited:
Aug 9, 2018
Can someone tell me where to find Emilia after she leaves the apartment? Do I need to have progressed in someone else's route, pass some time, or bought the mansion or something before I can find her again? I really feel like I've checked everywhere in the school, including the cafeteria.

Last edited:

King1220

Mar 20, 2021
Can someone give me their save file. I can't unlock all of the scenes specially with emillia. After the date there are no scene anymore

ParadiceZone

Game Developer
Sep 7, 2019
Can someone give me their save file. I can't unlock all of the scenes specially with emillia. After the date there are no scene anymore
give me your save, may be a glitch. or you didn't reset Emilia, which you had to do in this new update. The announcement should have told you

3.80 star(s) 49 Votes