TadStrange

Sep 16, 2019
whats the difference between the love and whore routes?
Uhhh love route is loving harem / wife like romance stuff and whore route is pimping practically but it can be turned off if you're not into selling your whores/sex slave to others for money. Changed up dialogue as well since they're a bit more loose on this route compared to Love route. Honestly suggest you save a top file and bottom file for when you reach the choice moment in game. Makes keeping up with the routes and saves way easier when the dev let's out updates cause sometimes it'll be straight whore route for a couple updates back to back and then love out of nowhere.

scannatore

Jul 11, 2017
Well, the teacher was born for the whore route, the love one is only good with threesome. More scenes please. :love:
Rachel as well, both routes are good, but i like the whore more.
I never really liked dumb Sam, so both routes are the same.

randomguy6516265165

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 21, 2018
Uhhh love route is loving harem / wife like romance stuff and whore route is pimping practically but it can be turned off if you're not into selling your whores/sex slave to others for money. Changed up dialogue as well since they're a bit more loose on this route compared to Love route. Honestly suggest you save a top file and bottom file for when you reach the choice moment in game. Makes keeping up with the routes and saves way easier when the dev let's out updates cause sometimes it'll be straight whore route for a couple updates back to back and then love out of nowhere.
so I cant do the whore route and keep them for myself right? I wish I had that option. Thanks for the answer

randomguy6516265165

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 21, 2018
Well, that wouldn't be much of a whore route then, would it?
I though that you turn them into your whores or slaves you know? like the tipical husewife or steal other mans wife/girlfriend and them make them yours. Like the usual corruption route

Reactions: AL.d

kajikaizoku

Mar 13, 2018
Version 0.32 says 5 bonus girls, Ive found 4/5 is the spawn random? I got scenes 1, 3, 4, and 5. I am missing scene number 2. Does anyone know if I just have to keep sleeping and hope for the radar to say new?

ParadiceZone

Game Developer
Sep 7, 2019
Version 0.32 says 5 bonus girls, Ive found 4/5 is the spawn random? I got scenes 1, 3, 4, and 5. I am missing scene number 2. Does anyone know if I just have to keep sleeping and hope for the radar to say new?
Buy radar upgrade, then you can press R to cycle through.

ack3snort1

Feb 11, 2021
anyone else having issues launching v0.32? i can run v0.31 fine, but v0.32 crashes as soon as the window pops up.

Skode

Mar 9, 2020
Never played this game but had a look at the changelogs and it seems there is only maybe three main girls which get much content in entire game - is this the case?

trauts

Aug 12, 2018
how do you level up emilia? affection 100, lust 10, level 1, talk just says you're maxed, date locked until lvl 3.
1625684362323.png

EDIT:
found the level up button after playing her level 1 story to completion.

Last edited:
3.80 star(s) 49 Votes