Cherubin25

Nov 7, 2020
I dunno if I missed something in the early game, but how do you trigger the whore route for the teacher?
The Routes for the Teacher are displayed later. At some point you can get to choose the Romance Route or another option, if going for the other option, you will have an option for the Whore-Route later in the game.
But in general, unlike Sam, Rachael and Emilia (even tho she only has one route so far), the Teachers route is not choosen at the start of their relationship.

Reactions: dyingbreed86

dyingbreed86

May 16, 2020
The Routes for the Teacher are displayed later. At some point you can get to choose the Romance Route or another option, if going for the other option, you will have an option for the Whore-Route later in the game.
But in general, unlike Sam, Rachael and Emilia (even tho she only has one route so far), the Teachers route is not choosen at the start of their relationship.
Thank you, good sir!

Reactions: Cherubin25

LazyKeks

Jan 16, 2018
I want to clarify 1 point.
This is PSL, but with the graphics of their HS 2? Or are there any differences in the plot or routes?

UPD. So, I checked it myself.
Differences from PSL: 1. There is a cafe.
2. there are no casual sex meetings.
3. the characters are more believable because they are not anime characters, but original ones.

Last edited:

itfod

Apr 16, 2021
Hi; is there a walkthrough or anything for this game? Thoroughly enjoying it, but can't seem to figure out how to access all the scenes, so thought I'd try and find some direction for them.

Okedman

Sep 24, 2020
Yoyoyoyoyo, people, developer, I really need help. I caught a bug like some here, told Teach to stay in my room and now I can't interact with it at all. What should I do? How can I get it back?

h4xoor

Donor
Dec 2, 2018
Yoyoyoyoyo, people, developer, I really need help. I caught a bug like some here, told Teach to stay in my room and now I can't interact with it at all. What should I do? How can I get it back?
If you don't mind the extra hustle,try to reset her at the map,with the bell.

mafiapri

May 19, 2020
Hi i have a question, how do i give Sam her third swimsuit? I currently on whore path with her. After the menu appear i don't know how to give the swimsuit.

Boytoy247

Jul 18, 2020
I love the game. I just subscribed to the Patreon. However, I'm not sure I like the new bronze looking cinematics. 4/5 rating

kuuh

Apr 9, 2021
Hmm can't say i don't like the game at all !. Very rare to have sound effect and good ones too. Waiting for the update :)

3.80 star(s) 49 Votes