Zoonma

Apr 13, 2019
Another love route update. I almost feel like the fans are getting some kind of cucked shenanigans. We all know these girls deep down are not lovey dovey types so if they are not really getting itch scratch from the MC then they are getting it from some one else 100%.

Cherubin25

Nov 7, 2020
best guess the whore route is a thing of the past, last 9 updates are all love route not a good or bad thing just shows a shift in the games direction.
Another love route update. I almost feel like the fans are getting some kind of cucked shenanigans. We all know these girls deep down are not lovey dovey types so if they are not really getting itch scratch from the MC then they are getting it from some one else 100%.
To be fair, before those Love Route-Updates there were a lot of Whore Route-Updates. Also, the current Updates are more like "Reskins" of already existing scenes. You have the sex scenes in the Cafe with Rachael and Sam, those are basically the same like Sam and Teach before, just with Rachael instead.
It makes sense to do them now so that all variations are present in the game and players can choose what they like the most.

BTungsteno

Jul 10, 2019
1. Having to reupload the android, got bugged.

" best guess the whore route is a thing of the past "

Every time man lol, Calling it, Now that I'm moving onto the whore route side of the Cafe, people are going to say Harem route is a thing of the past.
and if you mix in the same update half for harem half for whore ,they will complain you didn't added enough content.

Just ignore them ,you're doing a pretty good job with the game so far

Shawnchapp

Modder
Feb 13, 2018
1. Having to reupload the android, got bugged.

" best guess the whore route is a thing of the past "

Every time man lol, Calling it, Now that I'm moving onto the whore route side of the Cafe, people are going to say Harem route is a thing of the past.
maybe would be best instead of doing x/route for sam doing something like 1 harem/whore route for sam would be better, Or do one girl harem route with one girl whore route. So its not much but atleast there is something for everyone with each update instead of some people waiting 10 updates to get anything at all

Not judging how you do the updates at all but just a suggestion

Reactions: Andrewwood

jhustrue

Mar 3, 2020
Public Sex Life H [v0.30 Public]

Original Size Windows/Linux: 1.32GB
Compressed Size Windows/Linux: 531MB MEGA

Took 16 Hours to Compress....
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Honestly it's crazy that his animation count is so ridiculously high when there's barely any variation between scenes.

3.80 star(s) 49 Votes