groober

Dec 16, 2019
I have 3 girls in the mansion, but cant seem to go any further? Rachel needs to be rested - is that the end so far? only 2nd game i've done so not sure if ive done something wrong .... help would be gratefully received.

Gleemer

Engaged Member
Jun 8, 2018
This translation is "unofficial, it was created by a fan. Public Sex Life H [v0.30 Public]

+ Gallery Unlocker

Ecco la traduzione italiana
di un fan Public Sex Life H [v0.30 Public]

Questa traduzione "non è ufficiale" è stata generata da un fan.

+ Gallery Unlocker

********************************************************************************************

This translation is "unofficial, it was created by a fan. Public Sex Life H [v0.28 Public]

+ Gallery Unlocker

di un fan Public Sex Life H [v0.28 Public]

+ Gallery Unlocker

********************************************************************************************

This translation is "unofficial, it was created by a fan. Public Sex Life H [v0.28 Public]

+ Gallery Unlocker

di un fan Public Sex Life H [v0.28 Public]

+ Gallery Unlocker
Italian translation
LINK

Chucke1992

Jun 11, 2017
How to make the girls work in the cafe? I skimmed through the [event] from Rachel but still has no option to assign her to the cafe.

I wish the game has more mechanics like clothes and etc.

balala

Feb 25, 2018
How to make the girls work in the cafe? I skimmed through the [event] from Rachel but still has no option to assign her to the cafe.

I wish the game has more mechanics like clothes and etc.
Buy the cafe and talk to them in your mansion. There should be an EVENT button in the top left, I think. After that, on the map view, you should see those available listed in as buttons in the top right. Select the character, click on the profile pic in the top left and then the cafe.

Reactions: Chucke1992

Caiatris

Jul 13, 2018
I don't want to join the chorus of whining about the new version but...

... I was hoping that the whore route cafe outfits would be different! Sam's graduation slut outfit was so fucking hot.

Reactions: Dimmuborrgir

danialvaro

Jun 20, 2020
Excellent game, hope ParadiceZone focuses more on whore route, also would request for a walkthrough(From Community/Developer).

• Angry
Reactions: Mid4s
3.80 star(s) 49 Votes