JapanFreak

Sep 15, 2019
i like this game but il never played it again till its completed or abandoned managing saves its a nightmare they release 2 scenes with a girl on a route then the next patch 2 with another girl and route...

Hordragg

Lesser-Known Mesmer
Donor
Compressor
Apr 2, 2019
Public Sex Life H [v0.37 Public] [ParadiceZone] – Compressed

Win/Linux v0.37 Public · · · (538.3 MiB :: 1.44 GiB)
Mac v0.37 Public · · · (504.1.0 MiB :: 1.41 GiB)
This compression is unofficial, reduces asset quality, may or may not break your game.

Caveat emptor.

Throwaway7777

Mar 7, 2018
It's only available at night
Oh, thank you. I was confused by "Daytime isn't available yet", maybe rephrase it to "Only available at night".

Also, is it possible to remove/reduce the ribcage protrusion on Rachel? She looks anemic. Has she been starving at the mansion? :ROFLMAO:

Keep up the good work, I love your game.

Kinky_One

Jan 16, 2018
Just a suggestion: if an option doesn't exist yet, don't give it to the player. First girl I found I get to choose between lover and whore routes. Tried to go for whore and the game tells me said route doesn't exist. Decided it's best to delete the game.

Cherubin25

Nov 7, 2020
Just a suggestion: if an option doesn't exist yet, don't give it to the player. First girl I found I get to choose between lover and whore routes. Tried to go for whore and the game tells me said route doesn't exist. Decided it's best to delete the game.
This way is better than the alternative. The alternative would be that you just have the Love Route and think that the Whore-Route will come at a later point (which happens with the other girls, especially the Teacher). So you play the whole Love Route, just to get to the end to know that there is no Whore-Route.

So with having the option at an early point and the information it is not implemented yet, you can totally ignore her if you are not interested in the Love Route.

Kinky_One

Jan 16, 2018
Ok, i decided to give this game a second chance, and want to just leave some feedback.

The renders are amazing, yes. But the gameplay itself still need a *lot* of polish. Right at the start you are just thrown into this world, with no explanation for who you are, why you are here, why you live alone and so on. I'm all for giving control to the player as soon as possible, but *some* level of introduction would be appreciated. Moreover, you are not given any directions as to what to do or when. Yes, that leaves room for exploration, but that also leaves room for you to keep entering the same places every day in the hope something happen - and then leaving frustrated because nothing changed. There is no way of knowing how many girls there are to conquer or how do you find them. Also, side girls, the ones that seem to be tied to one-time events, don't remember you when you encounter them a second time, playing the exact same dialogue as before, which denounces a lack of polish for the scenes.

Overall, the scenes themselves are great, but the lack of any directions or objective to the game makes everthing looks very random and frustrating most of the times. Personally, i would like to see this game improving by: a) having a proper prologue, short as it may be; b) have some improvements in the UI, mainly having a list of the girls you can meet, even if some are blacked out or something; c) have some kind of hint system that let you know what are your next options; and d) add second-time variations to the side girls events, so it doesn't look like the school is stuck in some kind of time-loop.

Also, this is a minor nitpicking of mine, but i really dislike games that force you to play again if you want all the scenes. I would suggest some way to alternate between lover and whore routes, but i know this would probably be too much to implement in a way that makes sense.

Nikonikos

Apr 30, 2020
No, you Wrong.... I test it on 0.35 version with UnLock file, and it work fine....
No I am not wrong. I compared the 0.30 version with 0.37 and there are no new scenes in the gallery. Please provide me with the unlock file you are using since the only one I see is from march 2020

DrWho8248

May 7, 2020
No I am not wrong. I compared the 0.30 version with 0.37 and there are no new scenes in the gallery. Please provide me with the unlock file you are using since the only one I see is from march 2020
Nope. I try this file right now, and all scenes in Galery full unloking.
Mayby you just put "Gallery UnLoker" not in GAME folder?
It funny, but ChangeLog is wrong or mayby i dump,
but i find new publik scnes for Rachel in Harem Route, not in Whore....

Nikonikos

Apr 30, 2020
Nope. I try this file right now, and all scenes in Galery full unloking.
Mayby you just put "Gallery UnLoker" not in GAME folder?
It funny, but ChangeLog is wrong or mayby i dump,
but i find new publik scnes for Rachel in Harem Route, not in Whore....
There are no new Rachel scenes in Whore route, the public training ones. The Gallery Unlocker doesn't work as intended

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: kagome999

DrWho8248

May 7, 2020
gallery unlock does not show new scenes
I can only say i find new scenes in Harem Route for Rachel, if it not new public scnes,
when DEV just not add it in Gallery, cus mod unlock all Scnes waht Galley have, at least till 0.35, were us set of Bonus Girl Add...

3.80 star(s) 49 Votes