KKz_Krean

Sep 7, 2018
Mann working for money in this game is a bit too grinding for me tho. or did it have another way to make money faster? in my opinion at least working from morning-evening should get at least 300 bucks/day. I just feel bored to grind working at bar to make money.

Johntheloner

Jun 14, 2017
Interesting. This game abruptly stopped working for me. It's the only renpy game that stopped working, and looking at the logs between the ones that work, and this one, which doesn't, shows the only differences being that this one loads a 'nvdrs' and 'disables thread optimization', then in the actual display section of the log, mentions using 'gl2 renderer' as opposed to the others not mentioning such a thing. Others also mention 'fixed function blacklisted' and display a list of extensions.

On win10 latest, Nvidia 2060s, latest driver for it. Had it suddenly stop working without driver update involved. Worked fine a few nights ago, now crashes before even reaching a splash screen. Have tried deleting saves, including persistent. No change to crash behavior.

Would love at least a hint at a workaround to get it functioning again.

Log contents below:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

fiasco222

Dec 17, 2020
Interesting. This game abruptly stopped working for me. It's the only renpy game that stopped working, and looking at the logs between the ones that work, and this one, which doesn't, shows the only differences being that this one loads a 'nvdrs' and 'disables thread optimization', then in the actual display section of the log, mentions using 'gl2 renderer' as opposed to the others not mentioning such a thing. Others also mention 'fixed function blacklisted' and display a list of extensions.
I've had this problem too. What i did was pressed SHIFT key while loading the game. This opens grapics menu.
I've set renderer to Angle. That fixed the problem. Also in this menu you can set max fps to 30/60 if you feel that animations are too quick(useful for high refresh monitors).

Works in every RenPy game afaik.

Yukihirou

Feb 4, 2018
Thank you, always wanted to be a pimp, I'll dive straight in !
Will there be in the future a way to have all scenes in the 2 routes (I don't mind reusing images)
i.e having a lover in the prostitution route or having your lover do some *wink* secret service for bucks.

Last edited:

flynn0426

Nov 17, 2019
I don't know which one to play. This one or the other one. Which has better animation and is hotter? Also, are there any gangbang scenes implemented yet in the whore routes? And I guess which version has more content overall?

Last edited:

oceanbobo4

Feb 12, 2021
I don't know which one to play. This one or the other one. Which has better animation and is hotter? Also, are there any gangbang scenes implemented yet in the whore routes? And I guess which version has more content overall?
This one (the H one) has more realistic cartoons. The other one has very cartoony figures. Yes, there are gangbang scenes in the whore routes. Don't know which has more content, but this version (H version) has many hours of content.

Reactions: flynn0426

flynn0426

Nov 17, 2019
This one (the H one) has more realistic cartoons. The other one has very cartoony figures. Yes, there are gangbang scenes in the whore routes. Don't know which has more content, but this version (H version) has many hours of content.
Sick, I guess I'll just have to enjoy both to compare and contrast. Do you know if the gallery unlocker works with every new version?

Alpha983

Oct 6, 2020
What is the 10th cg of Rachel's harem route in the gallery? I've tried many times to unlock it but it's still locked.

SvenVlad

Modder
Aug 11, 2017
I can't get Teach and Sam to work at the bar. It's fine with Rachael, but I think there's a bug somewhere in there.

RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
Torrent uploaded here ( ) and seeded on 2x 1gbps servers.
This release is modified to work on Windows/MacOS & Linux.
Ren'Py version: 7.4.8
Size: 1494M
SHA1SUM: b05f89e8a7e4e90b286ff648e37f738618b48ae8
You can find additional information . If you find this useful, we have a too!
We have a thread here if you have any questions or requests!

Reactions: Xtmr61

Cherubin25

Nov 7, 2020
Any news on this front? I don't think have seen any mention of it (and search didn't turn up any results) since this post from a year ago.
According to Patreon it will be released in Version 0.38. At least this is the most recent version you can buy on Patreon and it includes pregnancy.

3.80 star(s) 49 Votes