Wills747

Engaged Member
Dec 14, 2018
My compressed unofficial android port of Public Sex Life H v0.68
Gallery unlocked
Usual gestures, save name/delete, seethru textbox, resizeable game and dialogue text.
Scrollable textbox - no more text off the bottom of your screen
Lots of other stuff, currently testing tabbed options/prefernces
Alternative persistent saves/log location

Special Instructions:
Unzip and install apk.
Grant storage permissions on first run!
On first run you will get a prompt to copy the archive.rpa file to documents/Wills747/publicsexlife.h/game folder.
Copy the rpa file to the directory indicated in game. (game will quit now)
Restart the game.

Advise keeping gl2 disabled unless you have a PowerVR gpu or experiance video problems.
Mega

Attached is gallery unlocker for PC, add it to game folder. Will work for a number of other games too.
Updated my Android port to v0.68

Reactions: Bubblebutt19

Lycant

Aug 10, 2020
Hi there,

It seems like I'm stuck in the path of Sakura's love (harem) and just wondering if it was a choice I made that brought me here.

So Sukura and Emilia are reunited and living with the Mc and when I interact with Sukura I use the service button I can't pass the boobjob even it says "masturbation" is now unlocked it says "work in progress and I seem unable to unlock "lick" even though I clicked boobjob a lot
and when I click on "School" it say "You need to advance in your relationship with her before you can go to scholl"
Her stats are currently
Love 55
Obsession 85
Hapiness 110
stamina 520
Himen intact

Any tip?
I have the same exact issue, still haven't found a way to fix it. hopefully someone comes along and help us out, it sucks that a part of the game just seems to be locked out.

Blob the Blob

Feb 9, 2020
I don't think it's an issue, it has been like it since many updates, since I even started playing the game from, I think v0.46 or 47. It's still a work in progress....

Lycant

Aug 10, 2020
I don't think it's an issue, it has been like it since many updates, since I even started playing the game from, I think v0.46 or 47. It's still a work in progress....
There's been updates that have stated there are new scenes in Sakura's harem and whore paths, but I have not seen any of those because I can not progress from where I'm at with her, so it definitely seems to be a problem

wwgwa

Dec 27, 2017
Honestly the biggest downside when I started playing was that there was no tutorial, no diary, I really like the game itself (although Public Sex Life was better for me) but I had absolutely no idea where to start.... I hope once the game is finished the dev will see how to make the game easier for new players, like some first day that explains the main characters, what's where, how to get a job, etc...

Which route is better/more interesting?? slave or harem route?

Last edited:

Blob the Blob

Feb 9, 2020
Honestly the biggest downside when I started playing was that there was no tutorial, no diary, I really like the game itself (although Public Sex Life was better for me) but I had absolutely no idea where to start.... I hope once the game is finished the dev will see how to make the game easier for new players, like some first day that explains the main characters, what's where, how to get a job, etc...

Ofcourse slave :devilish:

Reactions: crisbr

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018

I'm only interested in the harem, I haven't tried the other one and I won't in the future (neither far nor near).

Kavalor

Jan 29, 2021
I'm only interested in the harem, I haven't tried the other one and I won't in the future (neither far nor near).
If you only have tried one then you can hardly say which one is better, can you. I only tried the whore route so I can't say either

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
If you only have tried one then you can hardly say which one is better, can you. I only tried the whore route so I can't say either
If you read what I have written well, it doesn't say that the harem is better.

If we talk about my tastes, I don't need to try the other route to know that I'm not going to like it. But this doesn't mean that it isn't good for those who like that kind of thing.

Kavalor

Jan 29, 2021
I agree. But the question was which route is better. And my point was that we both can't tell if we each only played one route. personal tastes aside. To make a decent judgement which is better would require to have played both of them in my opinion. And even than its an entirely subjective judgement.

Reactions: BlasKyau
3.80 star(s) 49 Votes