PederSilver5

Aug 18, 2020
Looks good, sandbox needs some work

Good luck with this game, dev
Downloaded link via NOPY (my favorite) but google says (when I tried to open it to wrar):
"...\Downloads\pshl_0.27.apk"
This file does not have an app associated with it for performing this action. Please install an app or, if one is already installed, create an association in the Default Apps Settings page. I will try the "MEGA" (the "ugh" common dev choice) or another browser to test. Ok MEGA worked, dev or assistant needs to verify integrity of NOPY link. Thanks test running your file now.

Last edited:

PederSilver5

Aug 18, 2020
How do I give a swimsuit gift to Sam? I selected in inventory, in talk there is nothing, she occasionally says we didn't date. Cannot start the second tournament until I gift her. Ok peeps, I "fingered" (joke) this one out, in order to give Sam a new swimsuit, you have to go for the $25 dollar one, I bought all three classes, but you have to start her on the plain one for first gift. Select it in inventory, then have a talk conversation with Sam.

Last edited:

PederSilver5

Aug 18, 2020
Well I wasted $1k on buying the Cafeteria, you have to have Rachel run it and you cannot if you made her your whore. No warning before I bought the Cafeteria. Public Park sex $100 payments x 2 for Rachel do not accumulate in MC's balance either. Ok this is really crazy, MC can supposedly get $110x2 in the park every other time to let them watch. But Rachel is so ignorant of economics she charges only $2/BJ, $5/vag-sex with deposit, and $10/anal? Per conversation, and its written on the wall, the cash is honor system in a bucket on the customer side? Crazy dumb. And this is supposed to help him pay for a $1000/wk updated house where Rachel can move in, with I assume any other harem member. Really?

Last edited:

PederSilver5

Aug 18, 2020
Weird. For me it worked to go to Class in the morning, just stay in the Classroom clicking on the Board to attend class multiple times. When it was evening time, I was not bootet into my room, but had a Scene.
When I get kicked (spawned) to my room I just go back out and work at the club for $ then come back.

PederSilver5

Aug 18, 2020
The MC just nuts like there's no tomorrow specially in events where they would go all out in a day

But let's be real if guy nuts like that in real life .. he would either be the dead or he's penis would be amputated
some of used to do it regularly up to five times in a row with some rest between. Not all day though. And the girl also gets sore as we do.

PederSilver5

Aug 18, 2020
Ok here is my final results of test, new game Rachel and Sam as bought and gave Sam the $150 lust in sequence this run. But it still says I cannot do the tournament until I gift her the third swimsuit (STUCK). Therefore I cannot use the cafe I was hoping to get her to run for me. So second game run waste of $1K.
Perhaps buying the cafe too early causes a bug? Used the Mega download this time, no improvement. Giving up on your game!

ParadiceZone

Game Developer
Sep 7, 2019
Ok here is my final results of test, new game Rachel and Sam as bought and gave Sam the $150 lust in sequence this run. But it still says I cannot do the tournament until I gift her the third swimsuit (STUCK). Therefore I cannot use the cafe I was hoping to get her to run for me. So second game run waste of $1K.
Perhaps buying the cafe too early causes a bug? Used the Mega download this time, no improvement. Giving up on your game!
Cafe shouldn't have any connection with Sam's swimsuits, give me your saveto see if there is an actual bug. what happens usually when people say they have a problem with sam is they didn't buy the right swimsuit.

Ps. Click the dice in the main menu to enable cheats!

shandyma

May 7, 2020
I have bought cafe, and had the option to get teach and sam to work in cafe, but cant get them working in cafe..... am i missing something..? Love the game by the way..!!

Cherubin25

Nov 7, 2020
I have bought cafe, and had the option to get teach and sam to work in cafe, but cant get them working in cafe..... am i missing something..? Love the game by the way..!!
If you are on the world Map, you should see them on the top and can assign them to the Cafe, if I remember correctly.

Reactions: GogolBordello

PederSilver5

Aug 18, 2020
Cafe shouldn't have any connection with Sam's swimsuits, give me your saveto see if there is an actual bug. what happens usually when people say they have a problem with sam is they didn't buy the right swimsuit.

Ps. Click the dice in the main menu to enable cheats!
The first time I had bought all three suits ahead, which may have caused a problem. The suits are needed for the Tournament progress. Since no offer pre-suit was notified conditional on the purchase of the Cafe, I didn't find out untill after I made the purchase on the first run through, and had made Rachel go through Whore option, which I learned later was mutually exclusive to having her work at the Cafe. And later another discussion thread said only the swim coach, you name Tsu (Sam? which I looked up Tsu an ancient name, for girls it can mean beastly in Japanese, association to Leo or Taurus an that if they make a promise they keep it) The second run through, from the BEGINING I romanced them all and did not get to a point of NTR or at least where others handled the goodies. The game balked I timed each purchase of the swimsuits to the appropriate beginning suit $25, $100, and the $150 suit that practically seems the same except micro coverings as the second one, yet had each "selected", and waited for the game to tell me that I should gift her a suit before talking to her trying to pass it to her. I have deleted the game in frustration over silly irrelevant rules imo. However, I did see your request for a copy, it is in my recycle bin so it is recoverable. However, I am less than motivated. I will let you know at some future date. It is not my fault, and I have no way to fix it myself, I no longer write any code, too distracted (joke) with shiny things.... I thank you for your attention in this issue, but I was thoroughly pissed after grinding to run into the similar issue I had buying too many suits the first time. I was very careful timing my purchase until after the game said I should buy one for her... When you set parameters and a critical path, you must make certain all the parts fit or the vendor will not sell to the military in the future.... (from experience). Ok I calmed myself now, I restored the v0.27 and looked at the save last run., But how do I paste the save here? Ok I figured it out see below.

Last edited:

ParadiceZone

Game Developer
Sep 7, 2019
Which route are they on?

Right now only Harem route can work cafe, Forgot to add a message ingame letting people know.

Whore route for cafe coming later

Reactions: doujin1

ParadiceZone

Game Developer
Sep 7, 2019
The first time I had bought all three suits ahead, which may have caused a problem. The suits are needed for the Tournament progress. Since no offer pre-suit was notified conditional on the purchase of the Cafe, I didn't find out untill after I made the purchase on the first run through, and had made Rachel go through Whore option, which I learned later was mutually exclusive to having her work at the Cafe. And later another discussion thread said only the swim coach, you name Tsu (Sam? which I looked up Tsu an ancient name, for girls it can mean beastly in Japanese, association to Leo or Taurus an that if they make a promise they keep it) The second run through, from the BEGINING I romanced them all and did not get to a point of NTR or at least where others handled the goodies. The game balked I timed each purchase of the swimsuits to the appropriate beginning suit $25, $100, and the $150 suit that practically seems the same except micro coverings as the second one, yet had each "selected", and waited for the game to tell me that I should gift her a suit before talking to her trying to pass it to her. I have deleted the game in frustration over silly irrelevant rules imo. However, I did see your request for a copy, it is in my recycle bin so it is recoverable. However, I am less than motivated. I will let you know at some future date. It is not my fault, and I have no way to fix it myself, I no longer write any code, too distracted (joke) with shiny things.... I thank you for your attention in this issue, but I was thoroughly pissed after grinding to run into the similar issue I had buying too many suits the first time. I was very careful timing my purchase until after the game said I should buy one for her... When you set parameters and a critical path, you must make certain all the parts fit or the vendor will not sell to the military in the future.... (from experience). Ok I calmed myself now, I restored the v0.27 and looked at the save last run., But how do I paste the save here? Ok I figured it out see below.
Just checked out your save, It's not a bug. You forgot to purchase the paint can, which is in the swimsuit section of the shop, where you buy all the swimsuits. After purchasing it, I was able to gift it and continue with Sam.

PederSilver5

Aug 18, 2020
Which route are they on?

Right now only Harem route can work cafe, Forgot to add a message ingame letting people know.

Yes, they are all on Harem at this time, just started a couple of interactions with the Teacher, as a former manager and Finance/ECO manager... I was going for owner of businesses, tried to whore out Rachel but at those prices I am afraid there would have been insignificant compensation for the wear and tear on a beautiful girl and that was ridiculous, the MC should be able to step in and set the prices. I understand the mansion which I was targeting in the future was going to cost $1k/week (rental) which is crazy at the incomes available to the MC to date. That price was via conversation with the shop manager. I also found an issue in the park every other time or via time of day taking Rachel for public sex, that two men offered $100 each to watch him finish with Rachel, but there was no chksum addition to his current balance. The game should also reflect current balance prominently. And if events are day of the week and time of the day, the MC will need to see these and not have them disappear off screen (persistent renders) statistics that are important to make judgements in the utility of money.

ParadiceZone

Game Developer
Sep 7, 2019
Yes, they are all on Harem at this time, just started a couple of interactions with the Teacher, as a former manager and Finance/ECO manager... I was going for owner of businesses, tried to whore out Rachel but at those prices I am afraid there would have been insignificant compensation for the wear and tear on a beautiful girl and that was ridiculous, the MC should be able to step in and set the prices. I understand the mansion which I was targeting in the future was going to cost $1k/week (rental) which is crazy at the incomes available to the MC to date. That price was via conversation with the shop manager.
the 1k a week isn't implemented yet, for that reason. Should have given you a (This isn't implemented yet) message. Game is still work in progress, so the management part of the game isn't all there yet.

PederSilver5

Aug 18, 2020
Just checked out your save, It's not a bug. You forgot to purchase the paint can, which is in the swimsuit section of the shop, where you buy all the swimsuits. After purchasing it, I was able to gift it and continue with Sam.
I see, but did the game tell the MC that he needed to paint her body? I don't recall that, I may have done that in the first run. It could be that I was sitting in the middle of frustration and could not see that particular tree because of the forest of frustration. Ok I will keep the paint in mind, I did buy it the first run through. But I still will wait a couple more days before I try again.

brlolilover

Apr 22, 2020
v0.27
On the opening scene, both uses of "principle" are wrong, it's "principal" when you're referring to the headmaster.
(see )
There's missing punctuation, and sometimes random words in the middle of the sentence are capitalized.
"My names X" should be "My name's X" or "My name is X".
And why is Emilia called Megumin when she moves in with you? And Sam Froppy, when you buy her a swimsuit. And Rachael Raven.
On Sam's menu, "rewards" is not capitalized.
Second reward, "you're overdo for a reward" should be "overdue"
On Rachel's third(?) date, "you are one amazing women" should be "woman"
Later in the same date "women" is used again. And again, and again and again and again.

shandyma

May 7, 2020
Which route are they on?

"all 3 girls are now on harem route - still no option for them to work in cafe - keep getting directed to cafe, but no one in there, and no option to assign them to work in cafe"..??

3.80 star(s) 49 Votes