ParadiceZone

Game Developer
Sep 7, 2019
"all 3 girls are now on harem route - still no option for them to work in cafe - keep getting directed to cafe, but no one in there, and no option to assign them to work in cafe"..??
Is there names on the top right of world map? If not, have you talked to girls about the cafe first? Should be an "EVENT" at top left of their menu

If you did those two things and still can't assign them to cafe, Give me the save so i can check it out

PederSilver5

Aug 18, 2020
Still a work in progress
Yes that was a thing in my opinion too. The economy in game is in shambles. It could not work. The guy if working three shifts at the bar could max out as a bartender at $90 on his best day. Yet is in the future going to pay $1000/wk to house three women he cannot work to make money. The game doesn't yet have anyone working in the cafe, and no mechanism to supply funds to the mc without a hired person, yet it was running before. He is willing to shell out a lot of money to lure the Teacher, who insanely quits her job. The story line of she has to quit her job because a rumor of her living with a student is ludicrous. Especially with the potential cover story of turning the mansion into a boarding house. And she has a separate room available for inquiring administrators / investigators. There are two more doors in the "girls' " branch hallway, yet mc maintains a second household ? For me its all about risk reward and utility. There is a certain amount of prestige to having hot sexual partners ready at hand, but not if it puts him in the poorhouse, and loses them all. Since the girl learns to cook meals for him, why can't she work at the cafe too? There is a lot of good potential, just needs someone grown up with a business attitude to square this away.

Sharingan33

Jul 3, 2017
This message is for the developer ParadiceZone, when Teacher moves with you in the mansion the text says "C18 has moved with you", instead it should be "Teacher has moved with you".

BoredJoshPlays

Jun 9, 2020
ParadiceZone
Can't wait for the "whore" routes!
Especially, can't wait for the gloryhole scenes (I'm guessing you'll have the option to send any of the girls over there?).
If that ends up being the case, and if I could just ask for one thing from this game.
I'd really love it if at least any of the girls (the teacher?) right after getting "(pussy) creampied" in the gloryhole, had a dialog that read something as "Next! I don't have the whole day!" (while making a boring face). And after several of those, she changes her attitude to an ahegao one.

The harem routes are not really my cup of tea, but it's always nice to have some variety.

Anyway, I just wanted to say that you made an amazing game, and to keep up the good work mate.

Ps: This is my first post on the forum, so my bad if I screw something up...

arms99

May 11, 2018
The link in the OP are actually for the other game, Public Sex Life, not this one Public Sex Life H. When he posted the links on patreon he put the picture for this game, but the public release is actually for the other game.

mantismerc

Aug 14, 2019
Requested by Hoboy (Request Ticket)
If you want a game compressed or want to help the community with more crunched versions, join us at Game Compression Requests 2.0 and post your requests or compressions! Repeat compressions can be avoided with some communication here! :)

I did some initial testing, and seems to be working. This game does have a 32-bit launcher, but I only tested on 64-bit Windows 10! The compression quality may be too harsh, so check Quality Comparison to see if you can stomach the quality drop.
If it breaks for certain scenes, it was not intentional and should use the official version instead!
This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Public Sex Life H [v0.28 Public] [ParadiceZone]

Original Win10_64 Compressed: 1.2 GiB
Lite Win10_64 Rar Size: 617 MiB
Lite Win10_64 Unarchived: 727 MiB

Edit: Added a compressed Mac version. This is untested as I don't have a Mac to verify functionality.
Original Mac Zip: 1.16 GiB
Lite Mac Zip: 624 MiB
Lite Mac Unzipped: 637 MiB

Tools Used: XnConvert v1.85.1, YAC v2.1, UnRen v0.91

Last edited:

Priappus

Engaged Member
Nov 21, 2019
I do not say not on the path of love but on a girl (and we loved but we love a girl,and if we broke up with it we found another girl to love)Maybe in Japan they loved ten girls every time:ROFLMAO: ,only pimp have many girls to take exploitation of him.
so much love I can not stand it.:KEK:

Last edited:
Reactions: GogolBordello
3.80 star(s) 49 Votes