Techstar

Crlazy Compressor - Retired
Modder
Donor
Compressor
Dec 31, 2017
Public Sex Life H [v0.33 Public] [ParadiceZone] - Compressed
You like this game and want to support the developer, click on the developer name below.

Developer:

This compression is unofficial which reduces media quality and might break the game.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Original Win/Linux Size: 1.39 GB
Compressed Win/Linux Size: 727 MB

Original Mac Size: 1.35 GB
Compressed Mac Size: 692 MB

Give me a "(y)like" if you enjoy this compressed version
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

zitterhannes

Aug 18, 2017
  • 2 new Teacher Scenes | Love route cafe scenes
  • 2 new Sam Scenes | Love route cafe scenes

v0.28
5 new Rachael Scenes | Love route cafe scenes
Rachael can now work at cafe
Hey,
can someone tell me how to get Rachel to work in my cafe?
The three (Sam, Rachel and Teacher) now live in my mansion and the cafe is mine, but I can not offer Rachel a job in the cafe.

ParadiceZone

Game Developer
Sep 7, 2019
Hey,
can someone tell me how to get Rachel to work in my cafe?
The three (Sam, Rachel and Teacher) now live in my mansion and the cafe is mine, but I can not offer Rachel a job in the cafe.
Is rachael Love Route or Whore Route? Currently only love route can work at cafe

JackofAllit

May 19, 2020
Just skips to next period for now.
I see, I think a fun thing to add later might be after you've gone to x amount of classes, you start getting a small bonus to money received after working. Kind of how practicing swimming increases your stamina.

I love the game! thanks for all of your awesome hard work.

Etar

Jul 17, 2017
Looking at the screenshots, it looks a lot like its just the other game hes making, except with Honey models instead of models from Teen Titans etc. Is this true? Is this basically the same game but with new models?

Cherubin25

Nov 7, 2020
Looking at the screenshots, it looks a lot like its just the other game hes making, except with Honey models instead of models from Teen Titans etc. Is this true? Is this basically the same game but with new models?
Yes, exactly. It is basically the same game but with different models. At least this one cannot have any problems when it comes to copyright. (And personally, I prefer the H-version, so I am very happy that it exists)

Bull-dog

Oct 12, 2018
Hello, impossible to finish the road of Rachel Slave or Harem it remains blocked. At the reset, Rachel's room is no longer free she remains with Rachel's sign. No more possibility of having sex in the bedrooms with any of the girls.

Last edited:

jxd

Jun 8, 2020
Do you know how to unlock the gallery? I did the harem route, but it seems that I skip some scenes in the gallery I see them blocked: S

Dec 24, 2018
I started playing Public Sex Life (the first one, with the anime girls) since the beginning and now I'm having even more fun with this one. I'm truly happy that the Dev decide to put romance and the Harem route in this one too, seeing the doubtful mindset of the ''people'' here and the ones on Discord i just hope the Dev don't interfere on this good side of the game

3.80 star(s) 49 Votes