Mar 21, 2018
Is it possible in the current version to get Emilia to move into the Mansion with me (Love Route)? I can't seem to make this happen. Emilia is maxed out on stats - Affection 299, Lust 60, Level 3.

Shawnchapp

Modder
Feb 13, 2018
this looks interesting but before i play can someone break down the routes for me?
Like if i pick the harem route does that mean im also stuck with "vanila" sex scene with no DOM/SUB in the bedroom? or can i still have my "pets" in the bedroom? or do you have to take the slave route to have any "kinky" scene?

Ideally I'd like the harem route but some games make it "vanilla" sex when you pick that route, which i hate because you can have a loving relationship and be kinky as fuck in bed at the same time

Urruah

Jun 20, 2017
Harem route is vanilla but they still end up calling the MC master for some reason. Sex is kinkier in whore/slave route. Whore/slave route are differentiated by whether you have prostitution on or not. Frankly, harem route felt boring to me and like what was going on never really matched the way people were talking. It seems very much like the game is built around the whore/slave route and then a vanilla option is added on afterward, even though I know from the development cycle that it's actually not the case.

You probably want to play the slave route. It's kinkier but without any prostitution or group sex apart from ffm threesomes.

Shawnchapp

Modder
Feb 13, 2018
You probably want to play the slave route. It's kinkier but without any prostitution or group sex apart from ffm threesomes.
Ah shame about the harem route guess I'll go slave route thanks (wish more game kinda did route like harem hotel does, still have harem but able to have sluts/subs in it)

Shawnchapp

Modder
Feb 13, 2018
So rachel/raven just stopped working at the bar for me out of nowhere is there a reason for that? like no game prompt or nothing just stopped get the night scene of +15$ Also why do the character name keep switching...

wiseold6996

Sep 22, 2020
Is it mandatory to whore out the girls in corruption/slave route? or we can keep to exclusive to us?

Andrewwood

Aug 7, 2019
best guess the whore route is a thing of the past, last 9 updates are all love route not a good or bad thing just shows a shift in the games direction.

• Angry
Reactions: preskerd
3.80 star(s) 49 Votes