Resti

Jan 27, 2018
is this the same as the school / college version one?

because i as i remember long ago ( i think last year ) it was school concept with different girls on the cover and picture.

and the latest update was on the dojo japanese girl in onsen?

someone remind me please

Cherubin25

Nov 7, 2020
is this the same as the school / college version one?

because i as i remember long ago ( i think last year ) it was school concept with different girls on the cover and picture.

and the latest update was on the dojo japanese girl in onsen?

someone remind me please
I think you are talking about Waifu Academy:
https://f95zone.to/threads/waifu-academy-v0-9-4a-irphaeus.9414/

And no, Public Sex Life H is different from that.

If you are talking about Public Sex Life (which is linked in OPs Post), this is essentially the same game like this one, just with a different art style.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Resti

RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
Torrent: ( ) ❤
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
- get torrents a few minutes early! (rpdl#6652)

Nikonikos

Apr 30, 2020
The Gallery Unlocker doesn't unlock any new scenes. I just compared my 0.37 version to the newest 0.40 version and all of the scenes are exactly the same

Reactions: FlukeFarCry

GreenSkull1

Dec 27, 2018
this game (for 4 months already) opens and closes on me everytime! There is no error, it just comes and goes after 2 second. I deleted save file even inside the appdata folder but its just doesn't open. :(

edod5

Dec 25, 2016
Why does this game miss the ntr tag?

I other games when someone even just looks at the mc's girl it's being flagged as ntr, but here when the other students fuck your girls that's not?

How is that?

Reactions: Cernunnos.

jxd

Jun 8, 2020
Why does this game miss the ntr tag?

I other games when someone even just looks at the mc's girl it's being flagged as ntr, but here when the other students fuck your girls that's not?

How is that?
Because it is completely avoidable and there are many warnings ... two romance / corruption paths, for which you create the story, the game never imposes anything on you ... both routes are very well managed ..., if you choose to share your girls It's your decision, but they only want you ... NTR is when they do something to you outside of your knowledge ...

edod5

Dec 25, 2016
Because it is completely avoidable and there are many warnings ... two romance / corruption paths, for which you create the story, the game never imposes anything on you ... both routes are very well managed ..., if you choose to share your girls It's your decision, but they only want you ... NTR is when they do something to you outside of your knowledge ...
The ntr tag means that the game HAS ntr in it. It doesn't care if it's avoidable or whatnot...

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
The ntr tag means that the game HAS ntr in it. It doesn't care if it's avoidable or whatnot...
Well he is more talking about another aspect of NTR in this case as other dick. The girls are not taken away or even decide themselves to cheat, there is no cucking or cheating of MC by a current LI, char setup as LI or even a direct family member that emotionally speaking qualifies as well even if no LI.

It is MC actively using them to make money or corrupt them further if go that way. It is still other dick for sure and not to my taste, but not really NTR either, just an incredible asshole MC who uses the girls and pimps them out. Now that is still something we may not like, but that path is avoidable in game. So decide for yourself if want to play it knowing that.

Pimping would be likely the most correct tag in this case, since goes well beyond just prostitution, but this site does not have that tag.

Last edited:
Reactions: Priappus
3.80 star(s) 49 Votes