RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
One more and I'm done. This is how much I've used your resources only within the last couple weeks. I've deleted some because I don't intent to be a seed forever, but long enough that people can benefit from it within the first couple weeks of release:

plenty more where those came from. gotta bump those numbers up

Reactions: GetOutOfMyLab

Skode

Mar 9, 2020
Oh this game is gooooood. On first presentation it doomed much grinding needed for any sort of progress (be that heatpats or working every night to pay your good teacher for her services) but im less than a week ingame and ive already managed to bang about six different chicks so its not like im being blueballed. Love the fact its all animated properly too - fucking plethora of angles, often different sex positions not just foreplay and by the gods a game that realises tits are meant to giggle (when big enough).

Feel kinda bad ive waiting this long to try this one. Its left a good first impression and seems there is a mass of content on hand to get stuck into in current build so will see how much more it grows on me. Only genuine negative is there is no barriers to you despite new player on new game... why can i access places i dont think im meant to from mansions to cafe long before im ready for them (im making about 16 dollars a shift on the bar... i aint got a thousand on hand to rent your mansion my dear lol). Still a fully realised gallery from the offset is always a massive plus and there is shortcuts to the main girls in place i see so its still a new player friendly experience just a little jarring at first with how little hand holding it does (no tutorial pointing you to where you can earn money or how to progress with the girls etc).

Reactions: GetOutOfMyLab

Nikonikos

Apr 30, 2020
Alright so I redownloaded the full game bc I had played this in the past, and I'll be honest, I was a little too lazy to replay the whole game, and I just wanted to see the complete gallery

After some research on this topic, I saw that someone was talking about " Unlock Gallery Universal mod " or thing like that, I looked around and I didn't really understand or found anything

So here is how I did to unlock the whole gallery, I hope it will help future people here

If you want a 100% complete gallery follow this:

1. Go to game folder-> renpy-> common -> 00gallery.rpy

2. Open the file using notepad and search for "if not renpy.seen_image (i):" under that line you'll see "return False".

3. Simply change False to True and you've unlocked the entire gallery. Make sure you type "True" not "true", the capital T matters.
Unfortunately that didn't help

Reactions: Commenting

HUNUTAN

Jan 18, 2019
Well, in its genre, the game is interesting. It's a pity that the author could not convey the emotions of the characters or did not consider it necessary.
But judging by the paid mods and the many inscriptions in the game named V.I.P. This is a cripple game. And the content will be poured out over a grain of rice. All cream will be paid and will be made for those VIPs.
The situation is certainly unpleasant. But the author's desire is quite understandable. It's just a pity that this game really hooked, but rather the expectation of future events and not what already exists.

ParadiceZone

Game Developer
Sep 7, 2019
Well, in its genre, the game is interesting. It's a pity that the author could not convey the emotions of the characters or did not consider it necessary.
But judging by the paid mods and the many inscriptions in the game named V.I.P. This is a cripple game. And the content will be poured out over a grain of rice. All cream will be paid and will be made for those VIPs.
The situation is certainly unpleasant. But the author's desire is quite understandable. It's just a pity that this game really hooked, but rather the expectation of future events and not what already exists.
You mean W.I.P?

That stands for Work in Progress, meaning it's a feature not added yet, not that it's locked because you didn't pay for VIP lol

This game is completely free, Outfits/Pregnancy will also be released completely free, once it's out of Beta. I don't want to release incomplete things like that, or else I'll just get a bunch of complaints about it being incomplete. So it's better to release it after it's done.

HUNUTAN

Jan 18, 2019
You mean W.I.P?

That stands for Work in Progress, meaning it's a feature not added yet, not that it's locked because you didn't pay for VIP lol

This game is completely free, Outfits/Pregnancy will also be released completely free, once it's out of Beta. I don't want to release incomplete things like that, or else I'll just get a bunch of complaints about it being incomplete. So it's better to release it after it's done.
Sorry. I was not objective in my assessment. And drew the wrong conclusions.
But at the expense of facial expressions, you still think)

Skode

Mar 9, 2020
The games gallery doesnt update sadly and has not since i first closed the game. The game knows theyre unlocked (for example there is no "new" side girl scenes) but the gallery has a lock sign on them no matter how many times i access them. Only complaint i have with the game and im sure its something thatll be fixed soon enough (not tried most recent update but thought id mention it all the same just in case).

RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
Torrent: ( ) ❤
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You can find additional information and if you find this useful, we also accept !
Join for requests/support and get torrents a few minutes early! (rpdl#6652)

Problems with a torrent? Check our , and if you still need help let me know here!
Please do not derail the game-thread!

Orange9

Jul 21, 2017
Torrent: ( ) ❤

You can find additional information and if you find this useful, we also accept !
Join for requests/support and get torrents a few minutes early! (rpdl#6652)

Problems with a torrent? Check our , and if you still need help let me know here!
Please do not derail the game-thread!
edit: Wow!!! It's been blocked by Bit torrent under "non approved client" in trackers

but working perfectly with open source qBittorrent

Last edited:

RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
why is it getting "non approved client" in trackers ?
It's detailed in the FAQ ( ) that you quoted. Let me know if you have any issues afterwards

oawkdawpodk

Jul 27, 2018
I have the exact same problem, I've redownloaded it twice now and it still crashes immediately when I try to launch it. I have a Mac but I've been able to launch it properly before so I'm not sure what the issue is.
Somehow turning off Msi afterburner fixes it.

3.80 star(s) 49 Votes