Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017

Now that the Holidays are finally over, I have time to work on the game again. So releases will be back to normal starting tomorrow.

I've also decided to merge Saving Yandere and Public Sex Life together, I feel it will just improve the overall game as well as making it easier to work on just a single game instead of two. The story for Saving Yandere has been tweaked slightly to better fit Public Sex Life's Main character, and new scenes have been added as well. This way I can focus all my efforts on improving the quality of the game without having my attention split on two games. I've also worked on adding a lot of improvements to the game itself, like adding different music options, and improving the bar job.

Public Sex Life new focus will be on enhancing the story, so ontop of mansion story continuation, I'll also be adding new scenes to Harem Routes to deepen the story a bit and make each character feel more unique. Hopefully you guys will enjoy the new focus!
Well I guess I was wrong.

• Haha
Reactions: Chinte and Lerd0

HTYYHRK

Dec 7, 2018

Now that the Holidays are finally over, I have time to work on the game again. So releases will be back to normal starting tomorrow.

I've also decided to merge Saving Yandere and Public Sex Life together, I feel it will just improve the overall game as well as making it easier to work on just a single game instead of two. The story for Saving Yandere has been tweaked slightly to better fit Public Sex Life's Main character, and new scenes have been added as well. This way I can focus all my efforts on improving the quality of the game without having my attention split on two games. I've also worked on adding a lot of improvements to the game itself, like adding different music options, and improving the bar job.

Public Sex Life new focus will be on enhancing the story, so ontop of mansion story continuation, I'll also be adding new scenes to Harem Routes to deepen the story a bit and make each character feel more unique. Hopefully you guys will enjoy the new focus!
We'll see how this works out. I liked that Saving Yandere seemed like it was going in a different direction with the main character being less of a Casanova, but I'm sure the developer has a plan.

jxd

Jun 8, 2020
For a moment I thought they would leave yandere, but if they add it to this game, that would be fine too, as long as it continues...

ParadiceZone

Game Developer
Sep 7, 2019
Can someone make a mod for the harem route I'm afraid to play this game because it has ntr in other routes
The only way you're going to encounter sharing is if you consciously choose it, sharing is very easily avoidable in this game, even in the whore route. There's even an option in options to turn it off. Doesn't need a mod lol

Renart5

Sep 13, 2021
The only way you're going to encounter sharing is if you consciously choose it, sharing is very easily avoidable in this game, even in the whore route. There's even an option in options to turn it off. Doesn't need a mod lol
Will each girl still have individual stories? I kinda like to just go for one at a time and experience the romance.

RayJefferson

Mar 4, 2018
the problem comes from the game, I found it on his Patreon :
" Both Rachel and Sakura's 'Services' button are calling the same screen, so Sakura's is overwriting the one defined for Rachel. I needed to edit the code to change the name defined and used by Sakura's screen before Rachel's would work as expected."

giqui

Conversation Conqueror
Compressor
Nov 9, 2019
[Ren'Py] Public Sex Life H [v0.43 Public] [ParadiceZone]

For those who speak the Portuguese language (Pra quem fala o idioma português):

Click HERE (Clique AQUI )

Note: Machine translation without proofreading (Obs. Tradução automática sem revisão)

Reactions: MArcx

skyrover

Apr 1, 2019
I can't find a locker room, showers, storage room, lockers.... and where are the Emilia in school too. please any hint or tip, thanks

Last edited:
3.80 star(s) 49 Votes