legend_shon

Mar 17, 2018
The only game i know which doesnt add new heroes to slow down disclosure of main characters to keep the audience. So, add them:giggle:

Nikonikos

Apr 30, 2020
The games gallery doesnt update sadly and has not since i first closed the game. The game knows theyre unlocked (for example there is no "new" side girl scenes) but the gallery has a lock sign on them no matter how many times i access them. Only complaint i have with the game and im sure its something thatll be fixed soon enough (not tried most recent update but thought id mention it all the same just in case).
GALLERY UNLOCKER has not worked for me for over half a year. I have asked for a working one for ages. There is NO NEW SCENES since the 0.36 version! Can someone PLEASE do a working GALLERY UNLOCKER?

avuntirop

Dec 23, 2019
Great game, just have a few comments for versions 0.41 & 0.42:

Missing file gallery/18gallery33.png in the Thatcher's gallery Harem Route

In the Teacher's gallery, if you click on Whore Route, Rachel's Whore Route opens

dimsss

Apr 22, 2017
Game is bugged or I am stuck.
No quests with Cersei, 2 quests with Sansa, 7 quests with Daenerys, 9 in tavern, 3 in shop, 2 quests with Ballis, no pirate ship... Please advise what I need to do to open more content?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: StyleHG

Kaz_Ure

Aug 17, 2018
Alright so I redownloaded the full game bc I had played this in the past, and I'll be honest, I was a little too lazy to replay the whole game, and I just wanted to see the complete gallery

After some research on this topic, I saw that someone was talking about " Unlock Gallery Universal mod " or thing like that, I looked around and I didn't really understand or found anything

So here is how I did to unlock the whole gallery, I hope it will help future people here

If you want a 100% complete gallery follow this:

1. Go to game folder-> renpy-> common -> 00gallery.rpy

2. Open the file using notepad and search for "if not renpy.seen_image (i):" under that line you'll see "return False".

3. Simply change False to True and you've unlocked the entire gallery. Make sure you type "True" not "true", the capital T matters.
Any workaround for Android?

RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
Torrent: ( ) ❤
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You can find additional information and if you find this useful, we also accept !
Join for requests/support and get torrents a few minutes early! (rpdl#6652)

Problems with a torrent? Check our , and if you still need help let me know here!
Please do not derail the game-thread!

gadu2121

Dec 27, 2019

Now that the Holidays are finally over, I have time to work on the game again. So releases will be back to normal starting tomorrow.

I've also decided to merge Saving Yandere and Public Sex Life together, I feel it will just improve the overall game as well as making it easier to work on just a single game instead of two. The story for Saving Yandere has been tweaked slightly to better fit Public Sex Life's Main character, and new scenes have been added as well. This way I can focus all my efforts on improving the quality of the game without having my attention split on two games. I've also worked on adding a lot of improvements to the game itself, like adding different music options, and improving the bar job.

Public Sex Life new focus will be on enhancing the story, so ontop of mansion story continuation, I'll also be adding new scenes to Harem Routes to deepen the story a bit and make each character feel more unique. Hopefully you guys will enjoy the new focus!

3.80 star(s) 49 Votes