Arrngrim

Oct 22, 2017
How do I download the pregnancy pack?
This. I haven't played in a long time, but haven't found the pregnancy stuff.

Edit - Also, to dev's, be very careful with Patreon now. They are getting highly aggressive with just booting H-dev's off their shit w/o any notice. Back up everything you do there.

Last edited:

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
PublicSexLifeH-0.84.2
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

bluewolfzer

Jun 18, 2022
Just started this game and I'm genuinely confused as to what the fuck is going on. In a single day, I managed to feed a girl a whole ass pork leg, get a yandere gf, kiss my teacher and fucked some random girl in the cr. Then the next day learn I live in some mansion then apparently become a teacher yet I'm still a student???

Finally, wtf is going on with the style changing between koikatsu, honey select and honey select 2??

This is utter madness.

yankeealpha

Apr 4, 2020
Just started this game and I'm genuinely confused as to what the fuck is going on. In a single day, I managed to feed a girl a whole ass pork leg, get a yandere gf, kiss my teacher and fucked some random girl in the cr. Then the next day learn I live in some mansion then apparently become a teacher yet I'm still a student???

Finally, wtf is going on with the style changing between koikatsu, honey select and honey select 2??

This is utter madness.
well the sandbox tag it's for the dev not for the players lol. the dev definitely built this game in sandbox mode, they just add things removed things and messed up everything else. well the girls still hot though

Reactions: TheHighlander
3.80 star(s) 49 Votes