djoal

Sep 3, 2019
i treid this game yesterday and damn, there is too many thing in "work in progress" it's so awful, there is many stat but we don't know how and if we can up them.
everything i clic is "work in progress", the class we teach we can custom the students but there is a paywall for it and others are "work in progress"

so 0.84? i mean it's mess for me it's more 0.4 or 0.5 but there is so so much to do to make the game a little bit smooth...

May 6, 2020
I don't know if I am doing something wrong but I get errors and crashes trying to advance the teach route after the restaurant date... sakura never comes back, emilia doesnt move any further than sitting in the sofa for fingering... when I saw a 0.8 version in the game name I though it would be mostly complete but with loose ends or routes. I read in the patch notes that there may be some lacking things due current verion and thats fine but unless I am missing something this is not very playable in 3 our of the 5 heroines. Incredible potential I hope the dev can polish it properly

3.80 star(s) 50 Votes