Arrngrim

Oct 22, 2017
So, a question about this latest update/build:

Does this contain everything? I seem to recall a while back the author had some pregnancy and customizable stuff...that I haven't seen in any of the builds I've played.

Thanks in advance. o7

slepth

Aug 5, 2016
Played a new game. Old saves dont work with the new version.

V0.84.7 Bugs:
1. Ever time I bought a new item from the shop, an error pops out
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

2. Cheat options on left side of the cheat menu doesnt work.

3. The entire Teacher scene for (the 1st?) public sex outside class is bugged
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Edit: Edited the version

Last edited:

Tazuar

May 9, 2022
can anyone tell me how much of the games content is free or do i need to pay to see most of the content ?

Last edited:

Peri3481

Aug 23, 2023
Does this contain everything? I seem to recall a while back the author had some pregnancy and customizable stuff...that I haven't seen in any of the builds I've played.
I was wondering this. I played it a couple of years ago, subbed for a while too, until the 'saving Yandere' character was introduced from the other game. Since which point the game seems to have been going round in circles. But I'd play it again if there was substantial fresh preggo content. Despite the niggling annoyance of calling one of the LIs 'Teacher' and another 'Racheal'. Like, how much is it to ask to give your characters names? And not misspell them?

DM72

Apr 9, 2023
This needs a gofile or workupload link, it's too big for Mega and stops halfway through, and my antivirus stops the other links from working D:

dragkor

Mar 28, 2018
Got locked on the café after talking with sam, she doesnt have experience to trigger the scenes and I can't find a way to exit the screen

SnowWolfie

Mar 2, 2023
So, a question about this latest update/build:

Thanks in advance. o7
Currently im a few updates behind but I haven't seen it pregnancy in my update but you can "customize" aka swap outfits on some of the girls

3.70 star(s) 52 Votes