May 6, 2020
Are you guys bots?

Point out the bug so I can fix it, or at least mention what the bug is man, things can be fixed...but not if I don't know what the problem is..
in the current version after coming back from the restaurant with the teacher for the first time and talking to her in class the day after it crashes, I dont know if that helps I can try recreate it and post the log but basically I'm locked out her route.

I also wanted to ask if Sakura and Emilia have more content for the whore route after they are both home, I cant seem to advance it or find them outside home or do something outside

JBooze

Jan 16, 2018
Are you guys bots?

Point out the bug so I can fix it, or at least mention what the bug is man, things can be fixed...but not if I don't know what the problem is..
Oh damn im sorry i thought the actual dev wasn't active in this thread hence i felt like giving the specific bugs i faced isn't going to be seen anyways. A few that i faced was the one in the shop, where i bought the girl radar thing and i got an renpy error saying that the inventory was not defined or something or that sort, another one happened in the teacher part where after you finish all the paid events and start that whore route and a renpy error keeps popping up when she was giving bjs to those students. Another vague somewhat of a bug is the character customisation right now which is pretty weird in its current state but i won't really call that a bug given it's still a wip. Bangtail has a final school event which required happiness to be increased in my game, i increased it but then it just kept saying the school is not available at the moment, it might be that i probably finished all the events and it was giving a false flag. I deleted it a week ago i dont exactly remember every single one right now but i wish you the best.

Reactions: Yash1667

ParadiceZone

Game Developer
Sep 7, 2019
Oh damn im sorry i thought the actual dev wasn't active in this thread hence i felt like giving the specific bugs i faced isn't going to be seen anyways. A few that i faced was the one in the shop, where i bought the girl radar thing and i got an renpy error saying that the inventory was not defined or something or that sort, another one happened in the teacher part where after you finish all the paid events and start that whore route and a renpy error keeps popping up when she was giving bjs to those students. Another vague somewhat of a bug is the character customisation right now which is pretty weird in its current state but i won't really call that a bug given it's still a wip. Bangtail has a final school event which required happiness to be increased in my game, i increased it but then it just kept saying the school is not available at the moment, it might be that i probably finished all the events and it was giving a false flag. I deleted it a week ago i dont exactly remember every single one right now but i wish you the best.
Thanks for coming back and letting me know the bugs, I really appreciate that. I do not mind people yelling about bugs, I just want to know what they are so I can fix it lol. I'm doing this game solo, and it's hard to bug test solo when I'm also doing a thousand of other things. So like this for example, half of those problems got fixed right away, and I reuploaded the fixed version already. Now new players aren't going to encounter those problems you just mentioned. Super helpful lol The school part is still a work in progress, just bad wording on my part made it confusing, but the teacher error is new, and I just fixed it because of you, so thanks man!

bsjfan69

Oct 4, 2017
The game is such a mess at this point. And the fact that the dev doesn't even know how broken it is makes me think there's no way to salvage it other than to rebuild it from scratch. Dev just play your own game one time without skipping stuff and see all the broken shit there is

ParadiceZone

Game Developer
Sep 7, 2019
The game is such a mess at this point. And the fact that the dev doesn't even know how broken it is makes me think there's no way to salvage it other than to rebuild it from scratch. Dev just play your own game one time without skipping stuff and see all the broken shit there is
That's being done with the new updates man. Whole game is being rebuilt, but it's a process that takes time, can't do it all at once

Last edited:

Kurogenius

Aug 15, 2024
It might be hard for the dev, if the team has a few people (like even 1?). I think testing is such a pain...

JKL998

Feb 21, 2019
You willing to help him rebuild?

grahegri

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
PublicSexLifeH-0.84.8
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

3.70 star(s) 52 Votes