Fenris_Lokisson

May 11, 2018

Public Sex Life H [v0.84.9] [ParadiceZone]

COMPRESSED

SIZE ~ 2.81 GB

WIN: - PIXELDRAIN

I'm not doing a super tight compression of this game anymore because some people complained. I went for a moderate compression instead, so the size reduction isn’t that big

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Thanks a lot for the compression. Great work.

Sanke_000

Aug 3, 2023
I see everyone writting that the "cheat" option is borken and meanwhile i don't have the slightest hint of a damn clue what is broken. Like what even does the cheat option do? It literally changes nothing.

youraccount69

Engaged Member
Donor
Dec 30, 2020
PublicSexLifeH-0.85.1
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Reactions: Twistty

Xegrid

Donor
Jan 22, 2019
first time trying this out and got a question regarding the customization option at the start of the game
it says that said option is avaible for only a few characters so far, my question is, how does that impact the rest of the characters content if i pick it? does:

a. me picking "i want to play the updated game (customization)" mean that if i pick that option i will only get content for characters that have implemented customization and that's it ?

or

b. me picking "i want to play the updated game (customization)" mean that i will get content for customizable characters AAAAND also get content for the other characters even tho they do not have the customization mechanic content implemented yet?

ParadiceZone

Game Developer
Sep 7, 2019
first time trying this out and got a question regarding the customization option at the start of the game
it says that said option is avaible for only a few characters so far, my question is, how does that impact the rest of the characters content if i pick it? does:

a. me picking "i want to play the updated game (customization)" mean that if i pick that option i will only get content for characters that have implemented customization and that's it ?

or

b. me picking "i want to play the updated game (customization)" mean that i will get content for customizable characters AAAAND also get content for the other characters even tho they do not have the customization mechanic content implemented yet?
You also get content for other characters, you can also revert the custom characters to the updated version without affecting your progress either way, so when the customization comes to the other characters, your progress with them won’t be effected

Reactions: Xegrid

giqui

Conversation Conqueror
Compressor
Nov 9, 2019

Public Sex Life H [v0.85.1] [ParadiceZone]

COMPRESSED

SIZE ~ 2.67 GB

WIN: -

MAC: -

If you're looking for quality, download the game uncompressed

Last edited:

JamTart

Nov 23, 2023
This says that it plays on Android, but I can't see a link for it. Anyone know if it can be played on Android? Thanks

Salavator87

Apr 12, 2018
Android link for v0.84.8
Apk working fine. Tried & tested...
You'll have to download both apk & rpa file in order to make it work

note: Saves from the older version work in the newer one as well but note that the save menu of the new version has only 'Page 1'. You can't browse any more pages, so only the saves you have on your old ver's 'Page 1' would be displayed in the new version.

And avoid redirects, both files are available on toparcadegames. org with the mediafire link .
Why would choose a download site with so many bullshit ads

Arudia

Nov 3, 2019
I got error when opening more of sakura whore route

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "renpy/common/00action_menu.rpy", line 117, in __call__
raise Exception("%r is not a screen or a label." % orig_screen)
Exception: 'wsakuragallery2' is not a screen or a label.

3.60 star(s) 54 Votes