RPGM Completed Punished Mai [Final] [VersusXStudio]

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
t.png

Overview:
Mai is a 28 years old young woman with a sad and dark past from which she remember almost nothing but a deep pain.

Without knowing how, or why, Mai wake up one day in a motel room, wondering, she comes out only to find that she’s in a place that she never saw on her life and which has nothing to do with her usual reality.

The girl, who initially thought she was alone in this city, ends up discovering that there is more life than she thought: monsters, demons, strange people and, last but not least, a kind of sect of people in cassocks who seem to be the ‘lords of the place ’. Under such conditions, Mai, plucks up courage and starts to seek for a way to get out of there, but unfortunately for her, after several months of searching she finds nothing.

However, someone has been watching Mai most of this time, a mysterious man who appears infront of her. He calls himself the ’Driver’ and hides his face behind a mask.
Despite the initial distrust, Mai has no choice but to accept the help of the ’Driver’, which, promises he will help her get out of the town.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Thread Updated: 2017-08-06
Release Date: 2017-08-06
Developer/Publisher: -
Censorship
: No
Version: 2.4.4 Normal Version
Language: English
Genre:

Installation: IMPORTANT READ THE README PROVIDED

How To Play:
DOWNLOAD
Win: - - -
Other:
COMPRESSED

*This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

1.png 2.png 3.png C1_HCG_03_009.png

Last edited by a moderator:

Muff Diver

Gaming Legend & LoneWolf
Donor
Respected User
Former Staff
Aug 18, 2016
sry not sure of version

Last edited:

Quicksilver

Aug 5, 2016
Are those screenshots actually accurate? After chapter 1 released the dev announced he was changing the CG style to some borderlands looking style. You can see a shot of that on his patreon banner. I lost all interest after that so stopped following it, I'm not sure if he ever changed it back.

Last edited:

Muff Diver

Gaming Legend & LoneWolf
Donor
Respected User
Former Staff
Aug 18, 2016
Are those screenshots actually accurate? After chapter 1 released the dev announced he was changing the CG style to some borderlands looking style. You can see a shot of that on his patreon banner. I lost all interest after that so stopped following it, I'm not sure if he ever changed it back.
Damn what's with that screenshot tho, it looks LIT

BTW, Mega link? or other?
havn't played it myself but the screenshots i took from the images in the games folder.
Filebox link fails at 259mb of 651mb
Adding mirrors now sry would have done it sooner but had to work

fool013

Jan 24, 2017
cant use the gloves or handgun some audio not found error
I copied and renamed another audio file for those. They don't fit but the game doesn't crash. For some reason the audio files are in spanish. There are a lot of missing files.

Last edited:

Orangutan

May 26, 2017
Hmm... I am interested... Anyone played this and have opinions?
Well... If you like puzzle games, you'll love this one. Imo, too much puzzles and secret things ruined it. No harm in trying tho, maybe this sound worse than it is... who knows? :O

RM

May 25, 2017
Bought it, played it, got stuck on like chapter 4 out of 5 of them and just went through the game files to see what I was missing. Pretty good pretty fun.

Trying to upload to mega now, it's a version or two behind (2.4.2) but it'll take all day to upload if it even works more or less.

Lt. Aldo Raine

Sharing Is Caring
Donor
Former Staff
Mar 24, 2017
Thought this was a failed render at first glance and thought "bet this will be real good". Capture.PNG

kruul

Jun 5, 2017
I copied and renamed another audio file for those. They don't fit but the game doesn't crash. For some reason the audio files are in spanish. There are a lot of missing files.
You can find the correct audio files under Punished Mai\Data\Audio. Just copy/paste them in Punished Mai\Audio and you should be good to go.

Last edited:

BremenMask

May 26, 2017
Is there any way to avoid the insta-rape attacks from enemies? I feel like am ignoring some game mechanic here. Bats are raping me through walls and I have to wait 30 seconds to watch the same cutscene play.