RPGM Completed Punished Mai [Final] [VersusXStudio]

esamuna80

Nov 1, 2017
Hey. How did you solved Mio (black and white orbs with piano) and Miku room puzzles?
Do you have a save for me for that puzzle since I don't have it anymore. Can't really remember what you did have to do to finish it but it didn't take that long for me to figure it out so I could check it out

StonedFish

Jun 3, 2017
Do you have a save for me for that puzzle since I don't have it anymore. Can't really remember what you did have to do to finish it but it didn't take that long for me to figure it out so I could check it out
Sure. Here it is. I finished twin bridge one. No idea what to do in Mio and Miku's rooms

Reactions: moszter

esamuna80

Nov 1, 2017
You have to get that white ball to that closet(front side not just touching it ) by moving those balls with piano. For white ball 1 down 2 left 3 right 4 up and for black ball reverse 1 up and so on. and there is also save after finishing it. didn't do anything else

Reactions: moszter

chris18

Jul 8, 2017
Literally figured it out the second I asked, theres 5 sheep in the room they're just hidden, go to any blind spot and mash enter until you either get stuck or pick one up.
found 2 sheep behind the 2 right walls behind but cant find the other 2 ive checked the left 2 walls but got nothing, pressed z EVERYWHERE couldnt find the 5th sheep no matter what -_- :S
oops finally notice the space between the top left wall and bookshelf right of the 4th X xP lol

daniney

Jun 12, 2019
Anyone been able to do the last two puzzles in the clock/door room? struggling with the coloured orbs (day becomes night, etc) and the (left becomes right) puzzles.

vodanh13

Mar 15, 2020
Anyone been able to do the last two puzzles in the clock/door room? struggling with the coloured orbs (day becomes night, etc) and the (left becomes right) puzzles.
i found it. The twin bridge look like this:
left right
4 4
3 3
2 2
1 1

first on the right: 1blue 2orange 4pink 3yellow
and the left: 1pink 2yellow 3orange 4blue
then return to the green crystal before time runs out

the last puzzel just remember the color of the orbs when u start the puzzel but switch the top with the bottom