RPGM Completed Punished Mai [Final] [VersusXStudio]

May 10, 2017
Anyone have some save files they could share? Game decided to crash mid-save and basically deleted an entire day. Was in the mansion after the fetus monster starts to chase you. I'm at that point where i just have zero desire to play through all that over again and id sooner just delete it off the drive than start over.

Thunder.X

Jan 18, 2018
The Mega Link is indeed down. Please consider a reupload. Maybe with mirrors on GDrive or somewhere else?
I didn't look too much into newer versions of the game but if somebody were to get their hands on a newer version or some Gold version I'd be much obliged.
The dev posts on the Gamejolt webpage are rather old. In fact the posts there are more than a year old so I wonder if there even is a newer version.
Thank you.

Edit:
Okay, I looked up their patreon, found out about new releases at the beginning of 2018 and invested a couple of days researching alternative downloads which do not require me to pay. It did not go very well. I only found dead links and fake downloads.
Current release verions are
Gold Edition v1.0.1 (30$ patreon reward)
Regular Edition v2.4.4 (10$ patreon reward)

saviliana

Aug 30, 2017
The page is still down, anyone have a link that can share?
The old file missing alot of sound files that makes it unplayable.

Luigi08

May 1, 2017
After downloading I can't extract the file regardless of what I do or what apps I use.

jman253

Dec 3, 2017
sigh this game has everything i want but cant play it since mega is the only file host i trust.