Feb 22, 2023
saw some decent content but one question, after it goes to sandbox is there difference in content on the what path you take ?? havent seen difference ....
Same. I tried another playthrough this time choosing sleep instead of exhibitionism but I cant seem to tell if the sandbox is different for each path or not.

Batatamorr

Game Developer
Jan 1, 2023
For future reference, masseuse=female; masseur=male.
Thank you for the letting me know, I'll correct it for the next update... and hopefully I won't repeat the mistake.

The Olivia events are difficult to start but I do not know if this is intentional or a bug. For some reason her first event to start her romance events do not trigger even though I set her to be attracted to the Main Character.

It will be nice if we had some kind of affection tracker to keep track on character's path porgress.
The only requirements are to complete stage 2 of the company storyline and complete stage 1 of Maggie's masseuse storyline for story reasons.

saw some decent content but one question, after it goes to sandbox is there difference in content on the what path you take ?? havent seen difference ....
Not for now, I have plans to do it, but not yet.

Do you happen to know the girl from the "Hey Mark, can you bring me a towel?" scene?

kristo0086

Nov 17, 2021
Why is the route marked as NTR ?
- masseuse NTR storyline

But not marked as NETORASE ?
-MC's partner and Mark's route

pyrolisk

Jan 16, 2021
Thank you for the letting me know, I'll correct it for the next update... and hopefully I won't repeat the mistake.

The only requirements are to complete stage 2 of the company storyline and complete stage 1 of Maggie's masseuse storyline for story reasons.

Not for now, I have plans to do it, but not yet.

Thanks!

Oct 18, 2020
Hmm... played the game, and it seems I'm kinda forced to let my partner develop a relationship with Mark just to get her to be a bit more open. Maybe to a certain extent? But... to push their relationship further once she is willing to be more open seems to be a bit forced for other NTR content.

That said, I like what I see and I like the fact it isn't just a male that you're forced on, so there's a bit of variety coming up!

• Angry
Reactions: jackypetersy89

AVNTester

Oct 15, 2023
Hmm... played the game, and it seems I'm kinda forced to let my partner develop a relationship with Mark just to get her to be a bit more open. Maybe to a certain extent? But... to push their relationship further once she is willing to be more open seems to be a bit forced for other NTR content.

That said, I like what I see and I like the fact it isn't just a male that you're forced on, so there's a bit of variety coming up!
If I understand you right you don't like the ntr part with Mark but you do know that there is a content setting where you can turn off the NTR parts of the Game,right?

• Haha
Reactions: jackypetersy89

Batatamorr

Game Developer
Jan 1, 2023
I hope there will be in the next update .
-Continuation of MC's partner and Mark's route
I intend to continue this storyline for this update.

Why is the route marked as NTR ?
- masseuse NTR storyline

But not marked as NETORASE ?
-MC's partner and Mark's route
When I started this, I didn't really understand what separated netorare from netorase, nor did I know about the existence of netori, now that I'm more educated in these terms I'll probably make this separation in a future update.

In "CONTENT MENU" you have the option to turn off NTR, unless I made some mistake, this should disable all content with Mark.

who is the girl in the banner :love::love:
Before anyone asks,
View attachment 2283967
Taylor Blake - Jean Fucking 5
Its me or this update have problem with picture and video ? View attachment 3048066
In the full version of the game there does not seem to be a problem with files missing, however, if you only downloaded the update from the previous version to the current one, files will be missing.

Reactions: kristo0086
Oct 18, 2020
I'm not saying the Mark content isn't wanted. On the contrary, the mark content is good. I actually like the Mark content. I'm happy with the NTR content and it is not something I want to disable. I'm just saying, it seems like to push ahead with her and keep NTR on, the game currently pushes Mark and doesn't leave him as an option for those who may not want him to be an option, or maybe prefer he be an option later or something. If you allow her to move ahead on Mark, there's no going back lol. You all in.

Bruxo_000

Jun 21, 2022
Hello, could someone help me? I'm having a problem with html games. When I run it I am redirected to the game page, the game is normal but the images don't appear. The game isn't corrupted or anything. Does anyone know how to solve it?

Batatamorr

Game Developer
Jan 1, 2023
Hello, could someone help me? I'm having a problem with html games. When I run it I am redirected to the game page, the game is normal but the images don't appear. The game isn't corrupted or anything. Does anyone know how to solve it?
Did you download the full version or just the update? Because the update doesn't have all the images.

Mini

Jun 24, 2017
Any news about the next update? I'm used to you keeping us posted like once every 2 days Batatamorr :BootyTime:

3.50 star(s) 20 Votes