AP007

Jul 20, 2018
In what situation does it not work? I tried all the scenarios I could remember and I couldn't catch any errors, was it possible to share a save file?
Hey thanks for your reply. Basically from the start screen it doesn't work. Screenshot 2023-10-06 134414.jpg
From here if I click on gallery, it looks like this:
Screenshot 2023-10-06 134448.jpg
If I click on the options, it either appears as "undefined" or it's not clickable.

slithis

Aug 23, 2018
Hey thanks for your reply. Basically from the start screen it doesn't work. View attachment 2983789
From here if I click on gallery, it looks like this:
View attachment 2983791
If I click on the options, it either appears as "undefined" or it's not clickable.
Start the game and establish character names and this error goes away. It seems to be that the gallery references the names of the M.C before it is defined and throws " Error: <<set>>: bad evaluation: State.variables.char2name is undefined ". A simple fix would be to set M.C default name before prompting the user for their choice.

Gudil

Aug 21, 2021
There are more than 1500 files, I don't know if it is possible to compress more, but if it is possible, someone please correct me as I would like to be able to compress more, however, eventually, I can give the option for a multi part download to mitigate the problem.
[/QUOTE]
Thanks but the problem is the lack of space on my phone, I rarely download any game uncompressed or with more than 1gb unless they are already complete. So, you don't need to go trough the bother of doing this multi part download, thanks again.

Pedropolla123

Dec 19, 2017
In what situation does it not work? I tried all the scenarios I could remember and I couldn't catch any errors, was it possible to share a save file?

There are more than 1500 files, I don't know if it is possible to compress more, but if it is possible, someone please correct me as I would like to be able to compress more, however, eventually, I can give the option for a multi part download to mitigate the problem.
Thanks

firefall132

Jan 28, 2018
Wow. The slow burn is real in this. We go from her jerking Mark off in his sleep to them just flirting and teasing for a dozen scenes, and only end up with him fingering her a couple times and jerking off onto her. Like, I don't *mind* the sandbox stuff interface, but I'm puzzled why things are suddenly moving in reverse. Though maybe that's because I was on the exhibitionism route? Does that carry over to the sandbox stuff?

Reactions: Triedanted

Brandu33

Apr 11, 2022
MC's find some power, uses it. His wife immediately goes from vanilla to total slut. Which was a tad to fast, and yet fun since they keep their feelings for each other and talk about it.
Then the intro is off, begin the sandbox, and the game freeze! You're slugged in a grind festival, repeating the same day over and over and over with almost nothing happening!
I'm either missing something and not playing it right or they're is a huge issue in this game.
They're hot scenes btwn MC's and wifey in the intro and then the best you have is using power to get a BJ or masturbating her.
She almost jumps at MC's best friend's cock during said intro, and then it's watching TV in pyjamas.

Feb 22, 2023
MC's find some power, uses it. His wife immediately goes from vanilla to total slut. Which was a tad to fast, and yet fun since they keep their feelings for each other and talk about it.
Then the intro is off, begin the sandbox, and the game freeze! You're slugged in a grind festival, repeating the same day over and over and over with almost nothing happening!
I'm either missing something and not playing it right or they're is a huge issue in this game.
They're hot scenes btwn MC's and wifey in the intro and then the best you have is using power to get a BJ or masturbating her.
She almost jumps at MC's best friend's cock during said intro, and then it's watching TV in pyjamas.
Yeah I agree weird flow once sandbox starts

We spent the first half of the game getting to make our wife being a big slutty slut. Why reset back to boring?

Reactions: Brandu33

Mini

Jun 24, 2017
This is a *corruption* game, the fun is literally the way, not the destination. I believe the jump in slutiness is explained by alcohol in the game, but yeah maybe the dev should have toned in down a bit in the intro.

Feb 22, 2023
This is a *corruption* game, the fun is literally the way, not the destination. I believe the jump in slutiness is explained by alcohol in the game, but yeah maybe the dev should have toned in down a bit in the intro.
Exactly its just jarring to go from seemingly high corruption to a seemingly low corruption in sandbox

It is fixable but atm it isnt great

Reactions: Triedanted and Mini

1Umber1

May 5, 2021
Hope you plan on continuing this for a while! This is quite a bit of fun, and I've really been into HTML-based games lately. I like this one a lot. Here's hoping you continue it!

Reactions: Mini and Misarmor

Edvin

Jun 3, 2017
I am pretty sure that opening banner is from some comedy, but I seriously can't remember which one...
Does anyone know source?

banner.gif

• Angry
Reactions: KhaiFirst

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
Puppeteering-0.07a
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

CodeSin

Mar 23, 2023
The Olivia events are difficult to start but I do not know if this is intentional or a bug. For some reason her first event to start her romance events do not trigger even though I set her to be attracted to the Main Character.

It will be nice if we had some kind of affection tracker to keep track on character's path porgress.

Snoopy_H

May 30, 2018
saw some decent content but one question, after it goes to sandbox is there difference in content on the what path you take ?? havent seen difference ....

3.50 star(s) 20 Votes