Mini

Jun 24, 2017
Hmm. Still no post in patreon since last month. Doesn't sound good. :(
Sucks... Definitely one of the best HTML games there.
I don't know what makes people give up on their games like that...

Last edited:
Reactions: Bataso

Bataso

Jan 18, 2020
Sucks... Definitely one of the best HTML games there.
I don't know what makes people give up on their games like that...

I know right. I felt this had among the best potential of the HTML ones as well. Many likeable characters and good model choices as well.

Batatamorr

Game Developer
Jan 1, 2023
The game is not abandoned, just severely delayed due to an infestation I had at home, a good part of the update has already been completed, however, I can't confirm when the update will be released. I also want to thank everyone who enjoys the game, I will try to release it as soon as possible for you.

Also, here is a new link to access Discord:

Hungkdhung

Nov 5, 2022
Hello.

The summary, samples and variety of tags made me come. I'm not sure about the game yet but what is present is indeed dark.

The worldbuilding is limited but enough for what you've made.
The characters are few and could be described better sometimes.
The plot is interesting and could lead everywhere.
The images/gifs are fitting well with what is happening.

I was expecting 3 paths for Scott (extreme, kinky and loving) and 1 alternate path with someone else picking the pendant (Maggie, Mark, a passing stranger...) but that would make us lose control over the situation and too much possibilities for you. For now it's more or less kinky, even extreme for the sleep sex, without talking about the bad end.
I was expecting the evolution to occur more gradually/progressively/step by step. Here, she starts as a normal girl and, with some dreams, in one night, she becomes a complete exhibitionist.

Found this error in the exhibitionist path after calling Mark (unless you corrected it with the hotfix v0.01b) :
View attachment 2285895

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Since you've included NTR, will there be a sharing/swinging option somewhere (I won't ask about bi/gay content since it doesn't seem to be fitting to this game or maybe as a bad end)?

Good continuation.

FluffyStudio

Donor
Game Developer
May 23, 2017
The game is not abandoned, just severely delayed due to an infestation I had at home, a good part of the update has already been completed, however, I can't confirm when the update will be released. I also want to thank everyone who enjoys the game, I will try to release it as soon as possible for you.

Fuck man. That's unlucky. I hope you got rid of the Invaders. :) Looking forward to the Update. Don't stress yourself

Bataso

Jan 18, 2020

Great to hear, since your game is super promising and have x-factor compared to many others!

Chissident

May 27, 2017

new link?

Batatamorr

Game Developer
Jan 1, 2023
Oh God, I messed up the Discord link again? Here is a new one, triple checked it this time!

3.50 star(s) 20 Votes