killmewurkiss

Jan 11, 2019
Meh, I've seen *much* longer gaps before people came back with something. Guy posted an update less than a month ago on his patreon, though of course I can't see it behind the paywall.
It says, "Sorry for the delay with the release of the next version, the transition to sandbox mode is taking time to implement and test in detail. I've been waiting to give you an update on the game status until I had something concrete to report, at the moment, a large part of the events are implemented and tested, now I'm working on introducing elements of progress in the game's story."

That is the portion that explains the delay. Everything else is just preference etc. Basically; Not dead but not alive either. Lol

firefall132

Jan 28, 2018
It says, "Sorry for the delay with the release of the next version, the transition to sandbox mode is taking time to implement and test in detail. I've been waiting to give you an update on the game status until I had something concrete to report, at the moment, a large part of the events are implemented and tested, now I'm working on introducing elements of progress in the game's story."

That is the portion that explains the delay. Everything else is just preference etc. Basically; Not dead but not alive either. Lol
Huh. That's an, interesting decision to convert the whole thing to a sandbox. I guess I'll wait and see how it goes.

Reactions: DonS

DarkeReises

Jan 15, 2021
Huh. That's an, interesting decision to convert the whole thing to a sandbox. I guess I'll wait and see how it goes.
Didn't know about the change, just came to check on progress since I was wondering about this game. I liked the style the game was already in, but ig we'll see. Speaking of, v0.05a early access was released, so hopefully we'll have an update here soon.

Reactions: firefall132

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
Puppeteering-0.05a
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

longjohngold

Jan 22, 2020
Everything in "cuddle together" and then onwards uses the default not chosen names, like... "Maggie lay in peaceful slumber" etc... even the popup explaining mastery has it: "impact Maggie's Influence level".

Really not sure how I feel about the switch to a sandbox as I'm not a fan of them - they're generally always there to stretch games out with grind that're sparse on content... but hopefully you've got a good reason for it... however, as now it'll be a pain to play multiple routes I can't see why we should be locked into the earlier paths rather than getting to explore say both the domination and exhibitionist paths by levelling her stats.

Also is my memory hazy or didn't the gf character already fuck the friend so that makes some of the dialogue kinda odd about what if she was more than a friend... maybe she just forgot because of the MC's powers.

DrPoods

Jun 25, 2018
I'm sure there is stuff I'm missing out on. Checked out the image files in the game folder and there is stuff I haven't seen.

For instance, scenes at the park and what appears to be clothes shopping.

Any help on why?

wama90wama

May 25, 2020
View attachment 2283152

Overview:
A stable couple with a stale sex life moves into a new home, while moving the man finds a pendant that can grant him abilities, he will be able to with these new found powers to shape his relationship and sex life as he wishes or maybe some buried desired might overtake him with this unusual scenario.​

Thread Updated: 2023-08-27
Release Date: 2023-08-20
Developer: batatamorr -
Censored: No
Version: 0.05a
Language: English
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
All (full v0.05a): MEGA - - WORKUPLOAD - PIXELDRAIN -
Update 0.04a - 0.05a: MEGA - - WORKUPLOAD - PIXELDRAIN -

View attachment 2347330 View attachment 2347331 View attachment 2347332 View attachment 2347334 View attachment 2347335 View attachment 2347336 View attachment 2347337 View attachment 2347339 View attachment 2347340 View attachment 2347341 View attachment 2569502 View attachment 2569501
finnaly the update for the best game story

Verdantgreen

Apr 14, 2021
I'm sure there is stuff I'm missing out on. Checked out the image files in the game folder and there is stuff I haven't seen.

For instance, scenes at the park and what appears to be clothes shopping.

Any help on why?
Spy on the GF during work hours. There isn't anything there yet and just your basic one .gif scene etc.

Snoopy_H

May 30, 2018
I don't understand the change and I dont see much explicit content ...

still, a good game though

Cernunnos.

May 27, 2017
Not a lot to work with thus far; sandbox wasn't a welcome change but even prior to that the content being split between so many routes out of the gate made the game feel barren.

Apr 7, 2017
Maybe there isnt anymore content but I have Maggie stuck at influence level 1 corruption 20 affection 20. U havnt been able to do anything more with her? stuck on MC master level 2..

3.40 star(s) 20 Votes