firefall132

Jan 28, 2018
Maybe there isnt anymore content but I have Maggie stuck at influence level 1 corruption 20 affection 20. U havnt been able to do anything more with her? stuck on MC master level 2..
Yeah, looked at the images in the folder and that seems to be it. Lots of scenes around the house you can have at least? At least now they've got the framework for the sandbox it'll probably go quicker adding new content. Hopefully anyways.

Reactions: Mini
Dec 3, 2021
I cant go on. every day the same. she is maxed out. the last thing was my boss asking for an assistance. what do i have to do to go on

firefall132

Jan 28, 2018
I cant go on. every day the same. she is maxed out. the last thing was my boss asking for an assistance. what do i have to do to go on
... Nothing? Like, there's a bunch of scenes with her around the house in different places, but that's the end of content. You can't have her fuck the roommate yet or anything.

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
Puppeteering-0.06b
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.

We're doing a funding run! !​

Stareagle lord

Aug 8, 2017
Just a simple question about the NTR and group-sex before I try the game, is Mc getting NTR parts forced or can it somehow be avoided/is there a different choice? And by avoided I mean not just skipped past I mean that it did not happen at all, or is it some part of the story/gameplay or something? Or is NTR for other 'males' in this game?... And same with MMF/MMFF MMMF groups can it also be avoided?...

Batatamorr

Game Developer
Jan 1, 2023
is the cucking unavoidable?
Just a simple question about the NTR and group-sex before I try the game, is Mc getting NTR parts forced or can it somehow be avoided/is there a different choice? And by avoided I mean not just skipped past I mean that it did not happen at all, or is it some part of the story/gameplay or something? Or is NTR for other 'males' in this game?... And same with MMF/MMFF MMMF groups can it also be avoided?...
NTR, Cucking, Sharing is completely avoidable, to do this you need to turn off the NTR option in the content menu and select not to display inactive content as a choice so that there is no mention of this content. The intention is for NTR to be a bonus for those who enjoy this type of content, but to be possible for those who want to avoid enjoying the game, in exchange for having less content.

Captura de ecrã 2023-10-03 232251.png Captura de ecrã 2023-10-03 232259.png

Was anything new added? Or just a gallery of existing scenes
Yes, more content has been added.

Reactions: GamerDaddy

bloodbus

Sep 30, 2020
It's definitely shaping up. Appreciate the quality of writing since HTML games here have given me very little to enjoy lately

Triedanted

Apr 4, 2021
wait too many steps, took over 15 steps/missions before anything happened, and 20+ without any sex yet. Too much grind

Batatamorr

Game Developer
Jan 1, 2023
The gallery doesn't seem to work at all it seems. Just a heads up.
In what situation does it not work? I tried all the scenarios I could remember and I couldn't catch any errors, was it possible to share a save file?

Does anyone know the name of the video?

No compressed version yet, gonna wait.
There are more than 1500 files, I don't know if it is possible to compress more, but if it is possible, someone please correct me as I would like to be able to compress more, however, eventually, I can give the option for a multi part download to mitigate the problem.

Reactions: Gudil

emmanul

Jul 22, 2017
Can anyone please tell me if there are any Olivia sex scenes, not just the imaginary sequence

3.40 star(s) 20 Votes