Repreive

Oct 19, 2019
To me it's very simple. Are you a cuck or a pimp? I'm the latter. The ones who default to the former every time they see the word NTR have a problem so to speak. Also, there's the prostitution tag.
Neither.

If you enjoy getting cucked, go nuts.
If you wanna be a 'pimp' and whore out gals, whatever.

I'm not into either, as I'm neither a masochist that gets off on being cucked nor the sort that finds degrading women like that to be particularly interesting or arousing.

Now, cucking some other guy... Stealing and knocking up his wife?
Or even impregnating her on the down-low without him ever learning?
That, that I can get behind. S'my kinky shit.

EricGrey

Nov 11, 2020
Thanks man. That's awesome but where do I find it in the game? can't even see it in game files.
I didn't see it. I suspect it's not implemented yet based on what others have said about not being able to find it.

SAHC

寝取られ
Uploader
Donor
Aug 23, 2017
Dev released v0.03c Public in the OP. So my files are no longer needed.

Puppeteering v0.03b

All: - - -

Update v0.02b - 0.03a: - - -

Update v0.03a - 0.03b: - - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Vertius

Dec 22, 2019
What type of NTR is in this game? Netori, Netorare or Netorase? Thanks if anyone can chime in. Also, just to clarify, I'm not asking out of hate for NTR, just curiosity.

Zuul

Dec 2, 2016
What type of NTR is in this game? Netori, Netorare or Netorase? Thanks if anyone can chime in. Also, just to clarify, I'm not asking out of hate for NTR, just curiosity.
Netorare uses the NTR tag, Netori uses the Cheating tag, Netorase uses the Swinging tag.

Disgruntler

Game Developer
May 2, 2021
Netorare uses the NTR tag, Netori uses the Cheating tag, Netorase uses the Swinging tag.
Not any more. The NTR tag is now renamed to Netorare (it's original intent), and Netori and Netorase have their own new tags specific to them (because Netori isn't really cheating, it's cuckholding someone else against their will, and Netorase isn't quite swinging)

Zuul

Dec 2, 2016
Not any more. The NTR tag is now renamed to Netorare (it's original intent), and Netori and Netorase have their own new tags specific to them (because Netori isn't really cheating, it's cuckholding someone else against their will, and Netorase isn't quite swinging)
You can check the tag rules here, the changelog is the posts below it. The only change is that the NTR tag just got renamed for new threads, existing ones still use NTR and Netori and Netorase are untouched.

Aioto

Oct 31, 2018
The changelog mentions the Exhibitionism route and the Neutral route have the same scene in this new update but doesn't say that the Sleeping route has the same scene as the Domination route. Seems to be a bug cause it is clearly the Domination route scene but in the Sleeping route.

longjohngold

Jan 22, 2020
Oh nice work on putting an option to turn off having to keep pressing continue over and over again or whatever it was, the whole page just being there is a much smoother experience.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

There some pretty good ladies used throughout though so good work on the gif choices, though I do wish there was an easy way to find the source from them, reverse image searching doesn't tend to help.

Batatamorr

Game Developer
Jan 1, 2023

Well from what I understand to be the difference between the 3, at the moment Netorare and Netorase are included in the game (mainly Netorase at the moment), Netori is not included yet but will definitely be included in a future update, just as a separation of the 3 will be introduced in CONTENT MENU.

Possession? In what form?

Only scenes with mild possession are currently included (such as seeing through someone else's eyes or stimulating feelings or sensations, among other things), with the exception of one optional scene.

There some pretty good ladies used throughout though so good work on the gif choices, though I do wish there was an easy way to find the source from them, reverse image searching doesn't tend to help.

Thanks for the comment, after previous feedback I started to put more effort into the selection of gifs, regarding the sources, I think that in the game is not the right place to put them and I also don't want to fill the thread with requests and responses for sources, so anyone who needs a source can ask me by DM, if I have the source I'll share it.

The changelog mentions the Exhibitionism route and the Neutral route have the same scene in this new update but doesn't say that the Sleeping route has the same scene as the Domination route. Seems to be a bug cause it is clearly the Domination route scene but in the Sleeping route.

Thanks for the feedback, I was able to locate and resolve the bug in question, here's a hotfix for that bug, for those who have had the same problem, you can go back to the option "(C) Block Mark from her mind" and the correct scene will appear afterwards.

Last edited:
3.40 star(s) 21 Votes